We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Manchester-Paris ride - Page 3

<< < 2 3
RichieBoy 14 Mar 13:49  

Bike:

Hello all

I am undertaking a ride in July this year (2010) from Manchester-Paris. The second leg - London-Paris - is part of an organised group of up to 70 I think, but I am adding on the Manchester leg to help with my publicity and fundraising.

I am new to road cycling and would like feedback on the following:

- a suitable route from Manchester - London with tips on stop off points along the way. I have read a post from a very brave soul on this forum who was trying to do the ride in one day (!), but I am looking more at 2-3 days.

- anyone that would be interested in doing this with me. I am going to ride for this very worthy cause: http://www.katiepiperfoundation.org.uk/ and I am prepared to do the ride on my own but would love some company, particularly for the Manchester-London leg as I won't have the same support as with the London-Paris leg.

- Anyones' experiences of doing this or similar in the past - positive and negative!

Many thanks for reading this and any responses I get!

Richard :)

mrseod 05 Jun 01:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 01:52  

Bike:

My Profile
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 02:00  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 02:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 02:13  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 02:17  

Bike:

My Profile
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Scam Risk

mrseod 05 Jun 02:22  

Bike:

My Profile
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Scam Risk

mrseod 05 Jun 02:26  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. Scam Risk

mrseod 05 Jun 02:34  

Bike:

My Profile
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? DROP SERVICING BLUEPRINT REVIEW

mrseod 05 Jun 02:43  

Bike:

My Profile
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more DROP SERVICING BLUEPRINT REVIEW

healthmaster 20 Nov 06:44  

Bike:

Explore outstanding Home Nursing Services in Bangalore, providing tailored healthcare solutions within the confines of your home. With a proficient and caring nursing team, we prioritize your health and comfort, ensuring a reliable and personalized care experience.

https://aayanglobal.com/home-nursing-services-in-bangalore/

healthmaster 20 Nov 06:45  

Bike:

home nursing services in bangalore
Uncover top-notch Home Nursing Services in Bangalore, delivering specialized healthcare solutions to your doorstep. Our dedicated nursing team, skilled and compassionate, focuses on prioritizing your health and ensuring maximum comfort. Opt for dependable and individualized care with our services.

wecare24 16 Mar 02:47  

Bike:

security services in mangalore
WeCare security services in Mangalore takes pride in providing highly reliable security services to building contractors, apartments, business centres, software companies, hotels, showrooms, banks and educational institutions. Our security guard services in Mangalore are tailor-made to suit your needs and various expectations that you may have from the security services you opt for. Our employees, with vigorous background checks and training are suited to meet the company’s requirements and work on the principles of utmost integrity and honesty.

<<<23

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.