We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Manchester-Paris ride - Page 2

1 2 3 >
RichieBoy 14 Mar 13:49  

Bike:

Hello all

I am undertaking a ride in July this year (2010) from Manchester-Paris. The second leg - London-Paris - is part of an organised group of up to 70 I think, but I am adding on the Manchester leg to help with my publicity and fundraising.

I am new to road cycling and would like feedback on the following:

- a suitable route from Manchester - London with tips on stop off points along the way. I have read a post from a very brave soul on this forum who was trying to do the ride in one day (!), but I am looking more at 2-3 days.

- anyone that would be interested in doing this with me. I am going to ride for this very worthy cause: http://www.katiepiperfoundation.org.uk/ and I am prepared to do the ride on my own but would love some company, particularly for the Manchester-London leg as I won't have the same support as with the London-Paris leg.

- Anyones' experiences of doing this or similar in the past - positive and negative!

Many thanks for reading this and any responses I get!

Richard :)

karthik 21 Jul 08:10  

Bike:

My Profile
attendance-management-software
Attendance Management keeps track of your employee hours.

arunak 22 Jul 01:24  

Bike:

Payroll Software
Payroll software automates the process of paying salaried, hourly and contingent employees. Compared to paper-based systems, payroll software significantly speeds the payroll process while reducing errors and enabling managers to more easily customize paychecks for individual employees.
https://www.infobrez.com/payroll-software

karthik 01 Oct 07:17  

Bike:

My Profile
python training in Bangalore
With the presence of 10+ branches all throughout Bengaluru, we provide diverse knowledge of Python and inculcate in students all concepts of Python with hands-on Python Training in Bangalore and one-to-one faculty-student interaction. Our program will help you to learn step by step process ranging from installation setup to advance level skill impairment of Python programming.

worldwa 28 Oct 02:17  

Bike:

My Profile
google
[url=https://www.google.com]google[/url]
https://www.google.com
http://www.google.com

karthik 06 Feb 23:48  

Bike:

My Profile
Allied Products in chennai
Sanitary Ware in chennai

seomind 19 Sep 09:34  

Bike:

My Profile
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Richard Lustig

seomind 19 Sep 09:38  

Bike:

My Profile
Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from Richard Lustig

seomind 19 Sep 09:41  

Bike:

My Profile
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Richard Lustig

seomind 19 Sep 09:53  

Bike:

My Profile
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one CorVive

seomind 19 Sep 09:54  

Bike:

My Profile
You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! CorVive

seomind 19 Sep 09:57  

Bike:

My Profile
You have done a amazing job with you website CorVive

seomind 19 Sep 10:03  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Pejman Ghadimi

seomind 19 Sep 10:04  

Bike:

My Profile
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Pejman Ghadimi

seomind 19 Sep 10:14  

Bike:

My Profile
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Pejman Ghadimi

seomind 19 Sep 10:15  

Bike:

My Profile
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Matilda Jane

seomind 28 Jan 13:31  

Bike:

My Profile
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Enopoly Automation Reviews

seomind 28 Jan 13:37  

Bike:

My Profile
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. James Bonadies Review

seomind 28 Jan 13:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. James Bonadies Review

seomind 28 Jan 13:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. James Bonadies Review

uk infocampus 24 Mar 08:07  

Bike:

Excellent Blog Route you have here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
Web Designing Training in Bangalore
Full Stack Training in Bangalore
Best Training Institute in Bangalore

mrseod 05 Jun 01:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 01:52  

Bike:

My Profile
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 02:00  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 02:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 02:13  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. Enagic Mlm Reviews

mrseod 05 Jun 02:17  

Bike:

My Profile
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Scam Risk

mrseod 05 Jun 02:22  

Bike:

My Profile
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Scam Risk

mrseod 05 Jun 02:26  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. Scam Risk

mrseod 05 Jun 02:34  

Bike:

My Profile
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? DROP SERVICING BLUEPRINT REVIEW

mrseod 05 Jun 02:43  

Bike:

My Profile
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more DROP SERVICING BLUEPRINT REVIEW

123>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.