We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Scottish Coast to Coast Mountain Bike Route- Ratagan to Montrose - Page 3

<< < 2 3
richardpm38 03 Jun 11:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi all.. its been a while since I posted on here..sorry... since last posting I have completed the West Highland Way 3 times, The East Highland Way and The Great Glen Way all on Mountain Bike... this year I plan to do Scottish Coast to Coast for more of a challenge and hoping to Camp along the route. and travelling alone...hoping to finish in 6 days.. the main thing that worries me is Navigation and also places to get food.. I don't really plan to carry much food.. but hope to be able to buy at least a pub tea and a breakfast each day with snacks in-between I have the Scotland Trails Book .. written by Tim Woodcock of MT-B Pro Magazine.. but I gather this has been written some time ago... the last thing I need is to tackle the Corriearick Pass without a decent breakfast.. ? has anybody done this route ? and could give some pointers as to EATING Places and places for wild camping etc.. I am busy training just now gradually building up and getting my behind toughened up for the journey... any help or comments greatly appreciated..p.s I may do the WHW again as a warm up.

Richard

allie 03 May 03:42  

Bike:

My Profile
This game is awesome even I love to play this game and because of this game, I took a Online paper writing Service Uk from an essay writing company in the UK because I couldn't focus on my assignment which was given to me by my university.

allie 03 May 03:42  

Bike:

My Profile
This game is awesome even I love to play this game and because of this game, I took a Online paper writing Service Uk from an essay writing company in the UK because I couldn't focus on my assignment which was given to me by my university.

<<<23

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.