We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

All off road from West End to Paisley Uni? - Page 2

1 2
~dgtlkttn~ 06 Jun 04:08  

Bike:

Hi there,

I'm a relatively new return cyclist and avoid going on roads as I my pain meds make me a little drowsy, not great! However, I would still like to know if anyone knows of a route from the west end of Glasgow to Paisley, pavements uncluded.

I searched the forum before hand and also online and I've only found one which goes on the road in parts through Govan etc. If I was able to use the pavement at these bits, i'd be fine.

So, I'm really asking if anyone has done this and could share a route, or another safe route.

Thanks in advance,

~dgtlkttn~

mrseod 11 Aug 10:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. BAM University

Allenwood 22 Nov 03:43  

Bike:

My Profile

Examsleader offers Salesforce PDI Exam Dumps in PDF format, designed to assist candidates preparing for the Salesforce Platform Developer I (PDI) certification exam. These dumps aim to provide comprehensive coverage of exam topics, including data modeling and management, Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce fundamentals, and more. The PDF format allows for convenient accessibility and study on various devices. However, it's essential to approach these materials as supplements to comprehensive study methods, as relying solely on dumps may not provide a full understanding of the concepts required for the Salesforce Exam.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.