We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

All off road from West End to Paisley Uni?

1 2 >
~dgtlkttn~ 06 Jun 04:08  

Bike:

Hi there,

I'm a relatively new return cyclist and avoid going on roads as I my pain meds make me a little drowsy, not great! However, I would still like to know if anyone knows of a route from the west end of Glasgow to Paisley, pavements uncluded.

I searched the forum before hand and also online and I've only found one which goes on the road in parts through Govan etc. If I was able to use the pavement at these bits, i'd be fine.

So, I'm really asking if anyone has done this and could share a route, or another safe route.

Thanks in advance,

~dgtlkttn~

JimRooney 12 Jun 12:20  

Bike:

If you can get to the Renfrew Ferry you can turn sharp right when you come off and this will take you to the path which goes round the outside of the Golf Club . When you get to the Swing bridge turn right over the bridge then left onto Inchinnan Road which will take you all the way past the airport until you get to the old St Mirren football ground.
Pavements from here on to the Uni can be busy but if you come over and reconoitre you can find quiter pavements which will take you up to the Town Centre which is pedestrianised and close to the Uni.

BrianC 17 Jun 15:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Why not just take the cycle route? Good tarmac paths , nice route through Pollok Park and by River Cart. Over the squinty bridge through Govan accross M8 ( on a footbridge!) and you are then at Pollok Park.

BC

My Latest Route: Sep 2010 Jordanhill to Glen Fruin Circular

~dgtlkttn~ 21 Jun 08:22  

Bike:

Thanks for your help :)

I went the pollok park route and just followed the nc7 signs until I got to hawhead road and made my way down barrhead road. There were some steep inclines but the views more than made up for it. Next time I'm taking a camera!

Thanks again.

seomind 05 Mar 05:01  

Bike:

My Profile
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Billy Gene Review

seomind 05 Mar 05:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Billy Gene Review

seomind 05 Mar 05:09  

Bike:

My Profile
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Billy Gene Review

seomind 05 Mar 05:17  

Bike:

My Profile
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! EagleFX Review

seomind 05 Mar 05:20  

Bike:

My Profile
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! EagleFX Review

Lomas 05 Mar 06:42  

Bike:

My Profile
It is crucial for each of us to select top-notch working platforms that will enable you to complete a lot of work swiftly and efficiently while also promoting your ideas to a wide audience. As not all projects can give a budget for such things, I choose premiuminternetsoftware.com because I can obtain Windows software for free from there, which suited me quite well. Also, it is important to note that although this category of websites is highly well-liked, you should make informed decisions and only download from reliable sources.

jack00 24 Mar 08:19  

Bike:

My Profile
An acoustic guitar is a type of guitar that does not require any external amplification for its sound to be heard. It is a string instrument that produces sound using the vibrations of strings that are plucked or strummed. The sound is transmitted to the body of the guitar, where the sound waves are projected outward and the sound is heard. Acoustic guitars are most commonly made with a hollow body and a round soundhole but can be made with solid bodies as well. https://theacousticguitar.com/best-acoustic-bass-guitar/

mrseod 11 Aug 04:58  

Bike:

My Profile
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 06:33  

Bike:

My Profile
Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 09:35  

Bike:

My Profile
so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 10:04  

Bike:

My Profile
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 10:10  

Bike:

My Profile
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 10:16  

Bike:

My Profile
Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 10:22  

Bike:

My Profile
I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from. BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 10:27  

Bike:

My Profile
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 10:35  

Bike:

My Profile
It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. BAM University

mrseod 11 Aug 10:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. BAM University

Allenwood 22 Nov 03:43  

Bike:

My Profile

Examsleader offers Salesforce PDI Exam Dumps in PDF format, designed to assist candidates preparing for the Salesforce Platform Developer I (PDI) certification exam. These dumps aim to provide comprehensive coverage of exam topics, including data modeling and management, Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce fundamentals, and more. The PDF format allows for convenient accessibility and study on various devices. However, it's essential to approach these materials as supplements to comprehensive study methods, as relying solely on dumps may not provide a full understanding of the concepts required for the Salesforce Exam.

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.