We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Manchester / Blackpool 2011 - Page 2

1 2
markonezo 03 May 17:26  

Bike:

My Profile
My first long trek this and hopefully many more where this came from too.

Had a very close family member pass over from cancer not so long ago, so I'll be raising much needed cash for a particular charity in hand. The longest I've gone on a bike is 20 miles (ish) and I've not been on one in around 5 years so it's a bit of a big thing for me this, ....any recommendations how to prep for such a mission. By the way I want to keep an average speed of 20 mph.

Cheers, Marko.

mrseod 14 Jun 06:05  

Bike:

My Profile
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! financial freedom

mrseod 14 Jun 06:11  

Bike:

My Profile
They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. Glenn and Amber Schworm

mrseod 14 Jun 06:16  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Glenn and Amber Schworm

mrseod 14 Jun 06:24  

Bike:

My Profile
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work Glenn and Amber Schworm

mrseod 14 Jun 06:30  

Bike:

My Profile
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Glenn and Amber Schworm

mrseod 14 Jun 06:35  

Bike:

My Profile
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Glenn and Amber Schworm

mrseod 14 Jun 06:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. financial freedom

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.