We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

London to Paris - Page 2

1 2
AJribs 18 Dec 18:42  

Bike:

Hello,

I'm planning a ride to Paris and back around June 2010. I've got the route almost sorted but would welcome any tips from anyone who's already accomplished this feat. I'm also wondering if anyone fances joining me for the ride?
Anthony

dudley 09 Sep 04:06  

Bike:

My Profile
half planning to do Edinburgh to Paris at some point next year - using the Newhaven-Dieppe crossing.

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Forth Estuary Circular

dudley 09 Sep 04:08  

Bike:

My Profile
not sure on the route, but understand it is around 105 miles, and fairly direct - and fairly safe

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Forth Estuary Circular

barneybare 11 Jan 14:51  

Bike:

Hi All.....

Last year at the tender age of 40 ish decided to enter London Marathon..got in....and did it.....first challengs done......

London to Paris that is on my list of to do this year......so anyone wont me to come along around June time......and have a great time doing it....not in a rush to do it happy to take a week or wotever....comes along........

martbarker@hotmail.co.uk

AvantiQuantum 16 Jan 16:15  

Bike:

Hi, I'm looking to ride to Dover this Saturday. I have done the ride before on my way to Amsterdam but ended up on horrible motorways (pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be). This time I'm off the touring bike and on my racer. Can anyone share a quiet countryside route to Dover suitable for a road bike? joshua_mclean@yahoo.com
Cheers,

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.