We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

buttermilk hill? - Page 2

1 2 3 >
steve b 23 Sep 15:37  

Bike:

Hi

Are there any cyclists out there, particularly from the midlands, who have tackled Buttermilk hill?
Its used on the Evans Cycles "Ride it" road sportive in cannock.
Just interested as me and a couple of cycling buddies were out riding around cannock and rugeley a few weeks back and we came to a hill that was apparently a 13% gradient but it seemed more like 30%!
Needless to say we were all off our bikes before we got to the top.

Was this Buttermilk hill??

steve

seomind 20 Sep 06:45  

Bike:

My Profile
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Max International Commissions

seomind 20 Sep 06:58  

Bike:

My Profile
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Max International Commissions

seomind 20 Sep 07:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Max International Commissions

seomind 20 Sep 07:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Zango

seomind 20 Sep 07:09  

Bike:

My Profile
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person Zango

seomind 12 Jan 07:06  

Bike:

My Profile
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Spare 5 Review

seomind 12 Jan 07:10  

Bike:

My Profile
I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Tai Lopez Reviews

seomind 12 Jan 07:14  

Bike:

My Profile
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Tai Lopez Reviews

seomind 12 Jan 07:19  

Bike:

My Profile
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Tai Lopez Reviews

seomind 12 Jan 07:23  

Bike:

My Profile
Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Millionaire Biz Pro Reviews

seomind 12 Jan 07:33  

Bike:

My Profile
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. Millionaire Biz Pro Reviews

seomind 12 Jan 07:40  

Bike:

My Profile
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Millionaire Biz Pro Reviews

seomind 12 Jan 07:47  

Bike:

My Profile
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Palm Beach Letter Review

seomind 12 Jan 07:53  

Bike:

My Profile
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Palm Beach Letter Review

mrseod 06 Jun 04:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Digital Doctor Review

mrseod 06 Jun 04:09  

Bike:

My Profile
I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Digital Doctor Review

mrseod 06 Jun 04:13  

Bike:

My Profile
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Digital Doctor Review

mrseod 06 Jun 04:18  

Bike:

My Profile
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Digital Doctor Review

mrseod 06 Jun 04:24  

Bike:

My Profile
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Digital Doctor Review

mrseod 06 Jun 08:13  

Bike:

My Profile
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. financial freedom

mrseod 06 Jun 08:18  

Bike:

My Profile
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. financial freedom

mrseod 06 Jun 08:21  

Bike:

My Profile
I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. financial freedom

mrseod 06 Jun 08:25  

Bike:

My Profile
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Scaling With Systems Review

mrseod 06 Jun 08:28  

Bike:

My Profile
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Scaling With Systems Review

lilyfreeman27 13 Jun 08:03  

Bike:

To find accurate information about the routes and gradients of specific cycling events or hills in the Cannock and Rugeley area, I recommend reaching out to local cycling clubs, forums, or checking official event websites for detailed route maps and information. Local cycling enthusiasts and organizations will likely have firsthand knowledge and be able to provide you with accurate details about specific hills or gradients in the area.

You can also consult online mapping platforms like Strava or Ride with GPS, where cyclists often upload their routes and include elevation profiles, which can give you a better understanding of the gradients in a specific area.

Remember to take into account that perception of gradient can vary depending on factors such as fatigue, bike gearing, road conditions, and individual riding abilities. What may feel like a steep gradient to one person might feel different to another.

If you have any other cycling-related questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please let me know!

ahsanrashid 27 Dec 01:30  

Bike:

My Profile
i am seeing new dress for girls

adoroshoes 27 Dec 03:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Find charming mini bags for girls that are useful and fashionable. These adorable little accessories are the ideal way to carry necessities and liven up any ensemble. Purchase one of our chic little bags to make a statement in style today!

ECS 27 Dec 05:05  

Bike:

My Profile
ECS brings the perfect collection of high heels in Pakistan. With a wide range of shoes, including high heels and wedge heels, we have something for women. So, get your favorite heels today.

Shahtaj 28 Dec 04:23  

Bike:

My Profile
Explore Shahtaj Qaiser's beautiful bridal dresses online in Pakistan. Discover a range of traditional and modern designs, carefully crafted with attention to the little things. Enhance your bridal appearance with our lovely handcrafted ensembles. Shop now!

Chahyay 28 Dec 04:34  

Bike:

My Profile
Get the best prices on wooden bed design and choose from a wide range of stylish and affordable double bed designs at Chahyay. Discover wooden bed designs and find the perfect bed for your home.

123>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.