We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

The Joy of Cycling

spaceman 21 Aug 14:51  

Bike:

My Profile
What do you get from cycling?

My Latest Route: Jul 2012 Bedworth to Startford Via Fosse Way and Return Via Kenilworth
Denham_Cyclist 21 Aug 15:37  

Bike:

My Profile
alot more than if i didnt cycle lool i like the thrill of coming to a massive hill and powering up it after it looking so daunting and impossible to get up and getting over it for the massive downhill 45mph rush downwards makes my heart pound eyes water the adrenalin rush i get is amazing :D

xsive33 23 Aug 07:07  

Bike:

A slimmer figure!!!

spaceman 23 Aug 15:55  

Bike:

My Profile
A challenge, solitude, beautiful scenery, keep fit, eat what I want, coffee stops and cakes, save fuel save money, great legs, lycra?

My Latest Route: Jul 2012 Bedworth to Startford Via Fosse Way and Return Via Kenilworth

Old Footballer 24 Aug 07:57  

Bike:

I am new to road bikes and love the challenge of cycling uphill but I am nervous about the downhill especially at 40 mph plus

E.C. Ryder 24 Aug 11:27  

Bike:

My Profile
Well I`ve been cycling for 35 years now so I guess I just like it!

IanFay 26 Aug 04:52  

Bike:

Just started road cycling - first run yesterday, a nice easy 12 miles to get me going. I have cycled before, but only mountain bike and fairly relaxed, legs are about the only thing that work reasonably well!!

For me fitness, a bit of cardio-vascular exercise (I'm not young) and the joy of being able to try new routes - this site is excellent for that.

My personal goal for the next 12 months is to push the distance and try and get a 100k ride completed.

C P Otato 26 Aug 11:09  

Bike:

The satisfaction of knowing I'm toning up whilst riding through some of the most beautiful scenery in England. I'm a beginner and can only bike at wkends as I've done for the last 5 and I'm already feeling fitter and happier, I have a love/hate relationship with hills.

swalld 05 Sep 10:52  

Bike:

My Profile
all the above - and getting to understand the area I live in. I thought it was flat when I only used a car. Having just done coast to coast I REALLY appreciate the Lakes.

BusterG 06 Sep 04:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Fun
Sense of Achievement
Non-impact aerobic exercise
Fresh Air
Bugs in my hair (and elsewhere)
Cheap commute
Smelly

My Latest Route: Oct 2013 Liss

marry 19 Sep 05:24  

Bike:

hi , i am marry a nice question from you . i love cycling it's my passion too
whenever i participate in cycling race it increase confidence of win in me
. i found peace in cycling and it give me happiness which means a lot.
thank!

DaveyM 21 Sep 15:00  

Bike:

My Profile
being new to road cycling, I get that buzz...you know the feeling when all you can think of is the next ride and when its a nice quiet road and you can get into your groove, the hedge rows zip by and you forget that you have wheels coz it feels like your flying.

My Latest Route: Sep 2012 Bedlington to Shepwash Loop

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.