We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Denham_Cyclist's Profile Page

Denham_Cyclist
Total Posts : 13
Last Active : 4257 day(s) ago

Routes
This member has not added a cycle route yet.

21/08/2012Cycle route - Oxford to Parisid love to do this at some point i wanna do the lo...
21/08/2012The Joy of Cyclingalot more than if i didnt cycle lool i like the th...
21/08/2012What's classed as a GOOD average speed/ time's within a mile?what i done was work up my miles at a gradual pace...
02/08/2012Looking for cycling buddies for 40miles + on weekends, from London i cycle all round buckinghamshire, windsor, chesha...
02/08/2012Looking for cycling buddies for 40miles + on weekends, from London i cycle all round buckinghamshire, windsor, chesha...
02/08/2012Cycling buddy needed based around Egham/Virginia Water/Staines area. ive started to cycle around windsor on sundays and...
02/08/2012London to southampton (BHF 8th Sept)Hey guys ive signed up to do the london to southam...
02/08/2012Cycling buddy wanted! thanks for the link fatmac ive found there is cycl...
02/08/2012looking for long distance out of london cycling buddies143 miles seems a bit much for me but id like to t...
02/08/2012High Wycombe (cycle Buddy Wanted)Hey guys Anyone cycling in and around the high wyc...

Cycle Store

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.