We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

London to Snowdonia

1 2 >
ssudekum 28 Oct 12:24  

Bike: Trek 7.0 FX Stagger

Hello!

I am a U.S. citizen studying in London; I have yet to venture out of the city, but I am very keen on mountains. I have been looking at Snowdonia National Park in Wales as a possible bike trip (a week or so). Ideally, I'd be able to hit some of the highest peaks along the tail-end of the trip -- Y Garn, Snowdon, Carnedd Llewelyn, and Glyder Fawr. Google says it's between 20-24 hours of biking until you reach the mountains, so I figure if I bike steady for 7-8 hours a day, I should be able to reach the outskirts of the park after 3 days. Google is also telling me to go up the North most route (as you can see in the Google Maps link I provide below); if this the best way? I've found Google Maps to often give me routes that are far and away the most complicated and a lot of the time longer then if you were just biking along the side of the road, which being from London, I am quite privy to.

~85% of the trip is essentially flat, all the way across England and up into Northern Wales until you reach the town of Castell right outside the National Park.

If anyone has ever done a route like this before, please give advice on what route to take through southern England northwest through mid-northern Wales. Or if you can provide links to websites or route books that would be able to help me plan, I would very much appreciate it! Thanks

https://goo.gl/maps/drgwEFVurwL2
^My map link

tom0099 19 Jun 05:38  

Bike:

My Profile
Are you sure you want yo play this online platform game,such a simple mode online game free klondike solitaire now hurry up and play easy.

seomind 04 Nov 11:24  

Bike:

My Profile
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person business

seomind 04 Nov 11:28  

Bike:

My Profile
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. business

seomind 04 Nov 11:32  

Bike:

My Profile
You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! business

seomind 04 Nov 11:35  

Bike:

My Profile
You have done a amazing job with you website business

seomind 04 Nov 11:39  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. business

seomind 04 Nov 11:43  

Bike:

My Profile
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! business

seomind 04 Nov 11:46  

Bike:

My Profile
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. business

seomind 04 Nov 11:51  

Bike:

My Profile
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. business

seomind 04 Nov 11:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. business

seomind 04 Nov 11:59  

Bike:

My Profile
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. business

mrseod 17 Apr 14:58  

Bike:

My Profile
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:01  

Bike:

My Profile
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:03  

Bike:

My Profile
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:07  

Bike:

My Profile
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:09  

Bike:

My Profile
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:12  

Bike:

My Profile
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:13  

Bike:

My Profile
It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:16  

Bike:

My Profile
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 15:17  

Bike:

My Profile
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. financial freedom

larrymartin1job 03 Nov 06:21  

Bike:

My Profile
Unveil the charm of classic mink eyelashes services in Central Islip NY at Lashesbyhersss LLC. Enhance your eyes with our premium lashes, expertly crafted to perfection, accentuating your natural beauty effortlessly.

xfinityauthorize 03 Nov 08:06  

Bike:

My Profile
According to Macy's own policies , which are posted online, its gift cards don't expire and lose their value when used for a long period of the course of
macy's gift card balance
walmart gift card balance
vanilla gift card balance
macy's gift card balance
macy's gift card balance
nordstrom gift card balance
home depot gift card balance
paypal login
venmo login
amazon.com/redeem
dunkin donuts gift card balance
amazon.com/redeem
amazon.ca/redeem
amazon.co.uk/redeem
Sephora gift card balance
target.com/check balance
Nike gift card balance
chilis gift card balance
ulta gift card balance

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.