We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Havant to Portsmouth

1 2 >
Cerys 03 Nov 08:46  

Bike:

To reduce train costs & get to work feeling good, I want to cycle from Havant station to Portsmouth (I work very close to Portsmouth & Southsea station).

There are two possible routes on this site - one sticking to the west of the city and going via Cosham and Bedhampton (so crossing the motoway) and the other, taking the Eastern Road out of Portsmouth followed by Farlington Marshes to Broadmarsh and onto Havant.

I'd love to go via Hayling but the ferry costs would defeat one of my objects!

I'd be very grateful for any suggestions.

BusterG 06 Nov 10:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Cerys
I have done Havant to Portsmouth via the marsh cycle route and onto the eastern boulevard (a2070) cycle path. I would avoid the other route like the plague.
It was tricky (for me) getting onto the marsh road route but a kind lady showed the traffic free cycle path under the motorway that goes out on the motorway side of the huge super store (tesco i think). the rest is fairly easy to navigate.
Good luck - that is a great commute route.
Buster

My Latest Route: Oct 2013 Liss

Cerys 10 Nov 13:41  

Bike:

Thanks very much, Buster. I'm going to look for that cycle path under the motorway when I do a practice ride before making this my regular commute from station to work. I'll let you know how it goes.

seomind 13 Nov 04:14  

Bike:

My Profile
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. scam risk

seomind 13 Nov 05:05  

Bike:

My Profile
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. scam risk

seomind 13 Nov 05:11  

Bike:

My Profile
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! scam risk

seomind 13 Nov 05:14  

Bike:

My Profile
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. scam risk

seomind 13 Nov 05:18  

Bike:

My Profile
Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. scam risk

seomind 13 Nov 05:22  

Bike:

My Profile
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! scam risk

seomind 13 Nov 05:26  

Bike:

My Profile
I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. scam risk

seomind 29 Mar 12:33  

Bike:

My Profile
You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! electricians colorado springs

seomind 29 Mar 12:37  

Bike:

My Profile
You have done a amazing job with you website colorado springs electrician

seomind 29 Mar 12:41  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. electrician colorado springs

seomind 29 Mar 12:45  

Bike:

My Profile
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. dr electric colorado springs

seomind 29 Mar 12:48  

Bike:

My Profile
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. electricians colorado springs

seomind 29 Mar 12:52  

Bike:

My Profile
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. colorado springs electrician

seomind 29 Mar 14:02  

Bike:

My Profile
Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! electrician colorado springs

seomind 29 Mar 14:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. dr electric colorado springs

seomind 29 Mar 14:08  

Bike:

My Profile
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks electricians colorado springs

seomind 29 Mar 14:10  

Bike:

My Profile
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! colorado springs electrician

revoadablogs 27 Apr 06:40  

Bike:

I am a regular visitor, how are you, everybody? This post posted on this website is genuinely nice. lovely mimi

findcarmailer 28 Apr 06:23  

Bike:

nice

mrseod 08 Jul 07:29  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. WAH Program Review

mrseod 08 Jul 07:34  

Bike:

My Profile
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. WAH Program Review

mrseod 08 Jul 07:38  

Bike:

My Profile
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Trade Command Center Review

mrseod 08 Jul 07:45  

Bike:

My Profile
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Trade Command Center Review

mrseod 08 Jul 07:55  

Bike:

My Profile
I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information Trade Command Center Review

mrseod 08 Jul 08:47  

Bike:

My Profile
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Savvi Reviews

mrseod 08 Jul 08:51  

Bike:

My Profile
I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! Savvi Reviews

mrseod 08 Jul 08:55  

Bike:

My Profile
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work Savvi Reviews

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.