We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Alternatives to YIFY/YTS for Torrents in 2023 - Page 2

1 2
jessiesmithusa 15 Jan 09:51  

Bike:

My Profile
The industry's expansion is resulting in an increasing number of torrent services appearing every day. There is no guarantee that torrent platforms like YTS will continue to exist in the future. We've listed a few YIFY/YTS alternatives that are still active in this regard:

Pirate Bay

Another mature entry on our YIFY/YTS list is The Pirate Bay. Despite multiple legal challenges, it is back up and running under the same domain name: thepiratebay.org.

1337X Proxy Server

1337x is an excellent choice as the first on our list of YIFY/YTS alternatives. It's constantly being updated with new torrents, so it's safe to say it's very active. If the primary domain 1337x.to is unavailable, you can use one of several mirrors, such as 1337x.st.

RARBG

Users can access torrents and magnet links via Rarbg.to. The website has a large collection of new and old torrents. It also has a forum where users can request torrents, but registration is by invitation only. This will undoubtedly serve you well as a YIFY/YTS substitute.

ExtraTorrent

ExtraTorrent was a fantastic torrent website that would have made an excellent YIFY torrents alternative if it hadn't been voluntarily shut down in 2017. There are, however, a few proxy websites available. Extratorrent.si is the most recent one for 2019, and it is currently operational.

KAT Torrents

KAT Torrents is once again a popular torrent search engine, but it, like many other torrent websites, was eventually shut down. Some proxy websites are still operational and can be used as YIFY/YIFY alternatives. Kickasstorrents.to is the primary domain at the moment.

mrseod 01 Jun 04:06  

Bike:

My Profile
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. FBA MASTERCLASS REVIEW

mrseod 01 Jun 04:19  

Bike:

My Profile
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. FBA MASTERCLASS REVIEW

mrseod 01 Jun 04:23  

Bike:

My Profile
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! FBA MASTERCLASS REVIEW

mrseod 01 Jun 04:26  

Bike:

My Profile
As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted FBA MASTERCLASS REVIEW

lorde 19 Sep 02:49  

Bike:

baseball 9 is a great game that offers a wide range of benefits to players. Whether you're looking to improve your physical fitness, mental health, or social connections, Baseball 9 is a fun and engaging way to achieve your goals.

kalyl 01 Oct 23:50  

Bike:

My Profile
The Pirate Bay is a veteran in among us online the torrenting arena, enduring multiple legal battles. It has consistently resurfaced under its original domain name, thepiratebay.org.

nk2285609 12 Oct 13:53  

Bike:

I would strongly advise speaking with a healthcare provider about your worries and any side effects you may have had if you feel that doxycycline ruined my life has had a major and persistent negative influence on your life. They can offer advice, evaluate your particular circumstance, and look into possible solutions or substitutes. To ensure that your healthcare provider can assist you in efficiently managing your health, it's critical that you are transparent with them regarding any medication-related concerns.

cathrinduchess7073 04 Jan 04:04  

Bike:

Participants frequently relate tales of lower stress levels, happier moods, and greater inner serenity. Yogaaba Club is more than just a gym; it's a haven where tension melts away. A relaxed atmosphere is fostered by the knowledgeable leadership and the supporting community.
yogaaba club why is it worth joining

linda68 11 Apr 10:58  

Bike:

Yogaaba Club fnaf is truly a sanctuary for its participants, where they experience not only physical fitness but also mental and emotional well-being.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.