We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

reading to bristol - kennet and avon - Page 2

1 2
mickdoyle 28 Jan 13:43  

Bike:

looking for some tips on riding the above.

hope to do this with some friends in may 2011 over 2 day weeknd but I am a novice and will be on a hybrid.

any idea if 4-5hrs riding per day will achieve this ?

any recommendations for overnights stops ... B&Bs / camping / pubs etc. May head for Marlborough or Pewsey as this looks about half way.

cheers

mrseod 04 Jul 11:17  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Growth Cave Review

mrseod 04 Jul 11:27  

Bike:

My Profile
You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. Growth Cave Review

mrseod 04 Jul 11:31  

Bike:

My Profile
New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the colossal exertion. Growth Cave Review

mrseod 04 Jul 11:39  

Bike:

My Profile
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Growth Cave Review

mrseod 04 Jul 11:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Growth Cave Review

mrseod 04 Jul 11:57  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Growth Cave Review

mrseod 04 Jul 12:01  

Bike:

My Profile
I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity Growth Cave Review

mrseod 04 Jul 12:04  

Bike:

My Profile
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Growth Cave Review

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.