We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

off roading

1 2 >
vaughanie 06 Feb 07:07  

Bike:

anybody got free time to ride off road or on the trails round wentworth ,doncaster,rotherham sheffield,

davediver 08 Feb 07:45  

Bike:

My Profile
I would be interested. I live in Rotherham, over the past few months because of the weather I have not been out much but when I do regularly go into wentworth, Sheffield and that area. As the weather improves (we live in hope) I hope to get out a little more, but in all honesty it will probably be only once a week (cant waste the Gym membership), and probably weekend. Sometimes you need a little incentive to get out so if there was a small group that regularly went out in my area then it might be just the thing. I ride for fun and a bit of fitness(although I have to say you could not tell) and my bike is a budget one. If this post gets some interest then what about setting a date for a ride in these areas.

My Latest Route: Jul 2009 Strines Inn Circular

mark a 04 Mar 13:18  

Bike:

hi mate i live in rotherham me and some lads from work have just started going out on Sundays ill drop you a line when and place its up to you i am sure you will be welcome mark

davediver 05 Mar 03:59  

Bike:

My Profile
Sounds good. Cheers Pal.

My Latest Route: Jul 2009 Strines Inn Circular

vaughanie 06 Mar 06:27  

Bike:

drop us a line mate i'll make one,,,,,,,,,

mark a 12 Mar 15:16  

Bike:

hi mate going sunday at 8 am canal from roth to sheff stop off in sheff for food and back to roth mark a

vaughanie 12 Mar 16:13  

Bike:

bloody hell i knew that would happen, cant make sunday morn i,m going out sat night so willl be in no fit state , i,m out sun afternoon up to langsett hope you enjoy it keep me posted on any more rides cheers,,,,,,

mark a 13 Mar 03:40  

Bike:

ok mate will do all the best mark

Olli 20 Mar 05:14  

Bike:

Hi guys.I'm from Rotherham and would like to meet up with anyone going out on a bike. On road and off road. Weekends mostly due to work. I'm mid 40's, male. Please drop me a line to r46luni@yahoo.co.uk. Cheers

mark a 20 Mar 12:17  

Bike:

hi olli ill drop you a line when we are going out all the best mark rotherham

Richo 22 Mar 16:08  

Bike:

Hi there, I am from Doncaster & would be very interested in meeting up & doing some off road or even road routes, I can make most Saturdays & as soon as footy season finishes ( 2 games left) most Sundays. Pease drop me an e-mail, rico.paul147@btinternet.com

mark a 22 Mar 17:53  

Bike:

hi richo ill let you know, can't go for two weeks on call with work but try and get some thing sorted all the best mark

Richo 24 Mar 16:10  

Bike:

Thx Mark for the quick response, I look forward to it. Speak soon

mark a 27 Mar 17:21  

Bike:

hi all looking at doing kiveton park station to worksop on canal path and back meeting i think at 8am 18 april that's sunday i hope some of you can make it all the best mark

Richo 28 Mar 03:58  

Bike:

Hi Mark, at the moment I cant see that being a problem. Will make arangements week leading up to 18 Apr. Thx

Demon 01 May 12:31  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi All

I regularly ride around South Yorkshire, North East Derbyshire, North Notts, etc. both on and off road and would love a bit of company sometime.

I'm a 56 (soon to be 57) year old plodder, but I can get the distance.

All the best
Demon

My Latest Route: May 2010 Circular round Isle Of Anglesey

howarth 06 Apr 12:04  

Bike:

How far do you want to go and what days are you available

Demon 06 Apr 12:13  

Bike:

My Profile
I can't go any distance at the moment as I'm recovering from a knee injury that's prevented me from riding for about 7 weeks now. car pulled out on me and i hit him full on at 20mph, also broke a rib.

My Latest Route: May 2010 Circular round Isle Of Anglesey

gwass 03 Oct 09:28  

Bike:

Hello all, just found this site after an exillarating ride at sherwood pines in nottingham, so now im looking to find out of there are any off road cycle tracks in the SouthYorkshire area. im from Barnsley so would like to know if there is any local off road routes? if there is anyone who goes out on a wwkend then id love to meet up sometime usually like sundays as fri sat are my usual rest days. :)

samellis 08 Jan 15:51  

Bike:

am from barnsley and just getting back into cycling , am usually on trans pennine trail on sunday morning if anyone interested in joining me

samellis

bananas240 17 Jan 11:27  

Bike:

hi samellis
we are from barnsley get out most weekends and through week even in dark if your interested, dont be put off we are just novices and plod rather than go daft. drop me a line m.pitcher@sky.com

mark

samellis 17 Jan 16:02  

Bike:

hi mark

just sent you email , hope I have the correct address

my email is billiedec@hotmail.co.uk

Sam

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.