We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Seaham to Newcastle?

1 2 >
jobaron 07 Jul 09:01  

Bike:

Hi,

Anyone know if there is a decent cycle (commute!) route between Seaham and Newcastle?

Ta
Jo

bmg 06 Aug 10:36  

Bike:

I do the opposite. I cycle to Sunderland and then get the train to Newcastle. I then commute home all of the way. On the way back it is all main roads but as a guide:

Cross Tyne Bridge.
Turn left and head down towards GH College
Follow the road all of the way along and behind the gateshead stadium
At the junction at the end turn right.
Take your first left. This road goes around an industrial estate.
When you get to the underpass that goes under the Felling Bypass turn left
There will now be a car dealership in front of you and you will have rejoined the felling bypass at Heworth
Now just follow the road all of the way down into and through Boldon.
Keep going past the Sunderland Greyhound Stadium (best to join the path here as it is better quality than the road)
Climb up the hill to join Newcastle Road and follow it all of the way to the Wearmouth Bridge (Go down the bus lane at the Wheatsheaf pub)
Once over the bridge, turn left and head down into Hendon.
Now just follow the coast road all of the way into Seaham.

I think that this works out at just under 22 miles which is not a bad effort especially since the wind is more or less ALWAYS in your face ha ha ha ha.

Have a go, it only takes an hour or so at about 19 to 20 miles an hour average. Good luck.

tom0099 15 Jul 04:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for the visit on this website and i hope you like this way robux free no human verification 100 i am already here.

seomind 24 Sep 10:07  

Bike:

My Profile
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog. Affliorama

seomind 24 Sep 10:14  

Bike:

My Profile
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Alison J Prince

seomind 24 Sep 10:18  

Bike:

My Profile
They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. Alison J Prince

seomind 24 Sep 10:19  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Alison J Prince

seomind 24 Sep 10:22  

Bike:

My Profile
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Rache Rofe

seomind 24 Sep 10:32  

Bike:

My Profile
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Rache Rofe

seomind 24 Sep 10:32  

Bike:

My Profile
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Rache Rofe

seomind 28 Jan 06:33  

Bike:

My Profile
I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Online Team Builders Reviews

seomind 28 Jan 06:36  

Bike:

My Profile
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Online Team Builders Reviews

seomind 28 Jan 06:39  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Online Team Builders Reviews

seomind 28 Jan 06:46  

Bike:

My Profile
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work 4Life Review

seomind 28 Jan 06:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. 4Life Review

seomind 28 Jan 06:58  

Bike:

My Profile
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. 4Life Review

seomind 28 Jan 07:02  

Bike:

My Profile
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Elite Marketing Pro Reviews

walaim Henry 16 Mar 02:14  

Bike:

My Profile
[foe](http://foo.bar)
[url=googl.com]Google[/url]
abc
https://www.google.com
[site->http://riseup.net]

walaim Henry 16 Mar 02:15  

Bike:

My Profile
[foe](http://foo.bar)
[url=googl.com]Google[/url]
abc
https://www.google.com
[site->http://riseup.net]

mrseod 10 Jun 11:18  

Bike:

My Profile
A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Scam Risk

mrseod 10 Jun 11:22  

Bike:

My Profile
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Scam Risk

mrseod 10 Jun 11:27  

Bike:

My Profile
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Social Ad Tribe Review

mrseod 10 Jun 11:32  

Bike:

My Profile
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Social Ad Tribe Review

mrseod 10 Jun 11:38  

Bike:

My Profile
They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. Social Ad Tribe Review

mrseod 10 Jun 11:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Social Ad Tribe Review

mrseod 10 Jun 12:02  

Bike:

My Profile
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work Social Ad Tribe Review

mrseod 10 Jun 12:05  

Bike:

My Profile
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Social Ad Tribe Review

mrseod 10 Jun 12:09  

Bike:

My Profile
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Social Ad Tribe Review

mrseod 10 Jun 12:13  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Social Ad Tribe Review

Peter Kyle 03 Jul 14:32  

Bike:

My Profile
The MK IV features a durable construction and adjustable guides to accommodate various log sizes. With its reputation for reliability and performance, the Granberg Alaskan MK IV is a top choice for many woodworkers. website link

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.