We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Ripon routes

1 2 >
mandaelizabeth 04 May 14:24  

Bike:

I'll be based in Ripon for about a week and thought that I would tour as far as a set of wheel could get me in a return trip in a day. Any suggestions? I was looking at a trip to Masham and taking a pit stop at the brewery before setting back. Is this possible? I'll likely be riding an MTB no matter what roads I take.

Thanks for any help!

AndyS 29 May 12:53  

Bike:

My Profile
Masham is about ten miles if you take the scenic route on the back roads through Grewelthorpe - a few hills but should be ok with a MTB! A stop at the brewery is an excellent idea but go easy on the Old Peculiar otherwise it will seem like a lot more than 10 miles home! Enjoy.

If you go South East towards Boroughbridge via Littlethorpe and Bishop Monkton the country lanes are very quiet and undulate gently. Some nice pubs and cafes in Boroughbridge.

Andy

My Latest Route: Jun 2010 Ripon Cathedral to Boroughbridge Loop

mandaelizabeth 30 May 23:59  

Bike:

thanks andy. the southeast routes sound nice. i wouldn't have known to have looked in that directions.

cheers,
mandaelizabeth

AndyS 01 Jun 12:58  

Bike:

My Profile
its not the obvious direction - we all immediately think of the Dales but the area out towards Boroughbridge, is very rural and lovely rolling countryside. If you avoid Knaresborough and Wetherby (that might be a bit far on an MTB) then the lanes are very quiet.

Andy

AndyS 03 Jun 15:58  

Bike:

My Profile
I have posted a route from Ripon round to Boroughbridge. The only thing I would say is that the 'main' road through Sharrow is used as a rat run to the AI so it is better to cut through the village.

Enjoy your visit

Andy

mandaelizabeth 06 Jun 14:44  

Bike:

Great tips. Much obliged... particularly regarding traffic habits. I'll have to post how it all goes! It seems as though I'll strike out south and cruise around and then up to Masham on another day, because who could resist that destination (when that option doesn't exist an ocean away). :)

ahsanrashid 27 Dec 01:21  

Bike:

My Profile
i am seeing new dress for girls

adoroshoes 27 Dec 02:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Step into style in seconds with our selection of formal shoes for men. From classic wingtips to sleek Oxfords, we've got what you need to make a perfect impression. Crafted from the finest leather and designed with attention to detail, our shoes provide superior comfort and timeless elegance at an affordable price. Whether you’re looking for something special for that upcoming interview or a bit more flair for a night out, formal shoes from us are the perfect choice. Make a statement today!

Gulaal 27 Dec 02:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Checkout our online store to find the best casual dresses for every occasion. We have a wide range of stylish and modern dresses, including beautiful dresses to luxurious dresses. Get your new favorite casual dress right now to update your closet.

Jamnii 27 Dec 04:07  

Bike:

My Profile
Explore the latest tissue dress design at Jamnii. Our collection features stunning and stylish tissue dress perfect for any occasion. From elegant and classic to trendy and modern, find the ideal tissue outfit to make a statement. Shop now for the best selection of high-quality tissue suits at Jamnii.

Jazminpk 27 Dec 04:39  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the latest velvet dress design in Pakistan at Jazmin and get the best collection. Our latest collection gives you a stylish and pretty look. Grab your favorite dresses now at reasonable prices.

ECS 27 Dec 04:39  

Bike:

My Profile
Looking for kids shoes online in Pakistan? ECS offers their customer the best kids shoes. so, shop now for the best kids shoes online at ECS.

mohagniclothing 27 Dec 05:31  

Bike:

My Profile
Upgrade your style with the beautiful Gharara Designs by Mohagni. Explore a vast range of the latest Ghararas, combining traditional grace with modern style. Shop online at Mohagni to discover the perfect Gharara that reflects your unique personality.

Servis 27 Dec 05:35  

Bike:

My Profile
Shoes with comfort and style are hard to come by. Servis Shoes Online offers a collection of shoes for women, which can be used for any occasion. Buy online women's shoes in various Colours at low prices from Servis with fast delivery.

Walkeaze 27 Dec 07:49  

Bike:

My Profile
Walkeaze brings an amazing collection of Heels online in Pakistan. Discover the broad range of heels for women online. Order your favorite heel shoes all over Pakistan at reasonable prices.

Shahtaj 28 Dec 01:52  

Bike:

My Profile
Explore the best Walima bridal dress online From Shahtaj Qaiser. Choose from an extensive selection of colors and styles to find the perfect dress that reflects your unique personality and style. Shop Now!

houseofflowers 28 Dec 02:14  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover loving flowers that reflect love and respect. Our beautiful flowers are the perfect means to let someone know you care about them. Today, express your feelings with these sympathetic flowers.

Chahyay 28 Dec 04:16  

Bike:

My Profile
Find the perfect [url=https://chahyay.com/collections/womens-winter-wear]women track suit[/url] in Pakistan at Chahyay. Explore our wide range of women's puffer jackets and track suits at affordable prices. Shop now!

Chahyay 28 Dec 04:16  

Bike:

My Profile
Find the perfect women track suit in Pakistan at Chahyay. Explore our wide range of women's puffer jackets and track suits at affordable prices. Shop now!

nanipk 28 Dec 04:27  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover kid toys in pakistan for young children. We have whatever will entertain the kids and provide countless hours of fun, from educational toys to action figures. Give your child the gift of joy and entertainment by shopping right away.

ammarakhan 28 Dec 04:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the exquisite world of luxury dresses by Ammara Khan. Explore the finest Luxury Formals pakistan collection and indulge in the opulence of luxury clothes.

Meerak 28 Dec 05:00  

Bike:

My Profile
Get the latest unstitched embroidered dresses online in Pakistan. Meerak offers its customers the latest formal and luxury formal dresses online all over Pakistan at reasonable prices. So, grab your favorite luxury dresses today.

declare 28 Dec 05:02  

Bike:

My Profile
Explore our online store to get the ideal wedding dresses for girls. We have an extensive collection of beautiful dresses to transform you into a princess on your wedding day, ranging from classy formal wear to charming A-line designs. Purchase today to make unforgettable memories!

Borjan 28 Dec 05:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Shop the latest collection of men's loafer shoes at Borjan. Find the perfect pair to elevate your style and comfort.

Ahmad Shahjahan 28 Dec 05:53  

Bike:

My Profile
Shop the latest collection of high-quality and affordable winter dresses for men by Ahmad Shahjahan. Choose from a wide collection of unstitched fabric to create your perfect winter look.

nayza 28 Dec 06:47  

Bike:

My Profile
Shop the latest collection of ladies jackets in pakistan at Nayza. Find trendy and stylish designs, including a variety of jacket styles and designs, all available in Pakistan.

sokamal 28 Dec 07:28  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the latest Winter Collection from So Kamal, featuring trendy and stylish winter dress designs. Shop our wide range of winter clothes in Pakistan and stay fashionable this season.

XavierHugh 17 Feb 12:30  

Bike:

For couples seeking a wedding officiant in Ottawa
, Merry Fairy Wedding Officiant is the name to trust. With their expertise and passion for creating magical moments, Merry Fairy ensures that your ceremony reflects your love story beautifully in Ottawa.

fayovak369 08 Mar 06:57  

Bike:

My Profile
Concerned about [url=https://drugtestkitusa.com/blog/mouth-swab-drug-test]how to pass a cotton swab drug test[/url]? Drug Test Kit USA offers practical solutions tailored to your needs. Their website is a go-to resource for those seeking reliable strategies to pass these tests successfully.

Leonard72 23 Mar 04:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Auto-flowering seeds https://herbalhazehaven.com are highly desirable for their ability to automatically transition from the vegetative stage to flowering, regardless of light cycles. By understanding the distinctions between regular, feminized, and auto-flowering seeds, you can select the most suitable option for your cannabis cultivation journey.

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.