We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Advice for a beginner - Page 2

1 2
molivier 02 Feb 16:48  

Bike:

I have just brought my first road bike, not ridden once since my teenage years. I am looking for good resources (online/offline) for tips on riding techniques/training etc.

My goal is to loose weight but don't want to bite off more than I can chew (a particuarly bad habit of mine)! Could anyone suggest some gentle starter routes, especially around the area of Sutton Coldfield.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ollie

morkihalme 27 Feb 02:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. nekopoi

morkihalme 01 Mar 18:36  

Bike:

My Profile
I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. NEW ZEALAND VISA FROM USA

morkihalme 07 Mar 07:49  

Bike:

My Profile
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Google SEO

morkihalme 02 Apr 07:46  

Bike:

My Profile
New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. wikipedia backlinks

lawinfowebsas 09 Apr 01:39  

Bike:

Thanks for the great article keep write more defending against protective order in virginia

jimower283 10 Apr 01:49  

Bike:

Thank you for great Advise.

Mellow Mushroom Menu Prices

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.