We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Everything fine except lower back hurting

tbs123 01 Mar 16:38  

Bike:

My Profile
After a few miles, my lower back starts screaming and does it's best to try to spoil my ride. As soon as I sit up fully, lean my whole body forward or stop, it goes away, but comes back if I ride on. Each of my bikes, both road and hybrid, are both the correct size for my height, and I'm pretty sure the saddle is adjusted to the correct height (I have 'The Bike Book').

When the pain comes on I start to get wound up mentally and start to think things like, 'I'm going to sell my other bike', 'I hate cycling', 'why do I do this?', etc. Really spoils it, because I'm very fit, and even when I am well within myself in terms of cardio & muscle output, I am in pain!

I don't have any back problems or anything and I seem to be fairly flexible. I just don't know what to do except cycle less often :-(

My Latest Route: Mar 2009 Wick Coastal Circular via Colworth
Phoenix1 02 Mar 09:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Good day, have you tried a physio, just to check. My back never hurts but I do have a bad back! At worst they will confirm that there is nothing wrong, personally I get dehydrated and then it hurts on my lower back.

roadie 06 Mar 18:58  

Bike:

Lower back pain is a common problem even for relatively fit riders. This link may be useful.
http://www.roadcycling.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/3/67

stuartkendall 23 Mar 16:07  

Bike:

My Profile
Saddle height and angle would be my guess. Also if you dont have a very strong core you may be pushing with your hips and flexing your lower back up steep hills. Twisting sit ups can help with this.

My Latest Route: Apr 2009 St Mellons to Coed Coesau and Draethen Loop

condor 31 Mar 14:20  

Bike:

Go to your docter and get prescription for diclofenac sodium modified release capsule 75mg diclomax sr take two hours before your ride you wont feel a thing there great .

rory 14 Jan 13:29  

Bike:

hello the best advice i can give is to see a chartered physiotherapist who will look at your movements around and including the lumbar spine and determine the nature and cause of your problem and will advise accordingly.i work from both brecon s wales and pontefract w yorks .if you require further advice my number is 01977 780500
Rory Duffield MCSP

Lavender 10 Aug 04:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Buddy, if you play sports and often experience muscle pain, then CBD cream UK https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-cream/ is great for relieving tension. The composition of this CBD cream is excellent, without synthetic additives and pesticides. I like everything that has a natural composition! I recommend!

asad664 13 Mar 04:31  

Bike:

My Profile
Physiotherapy interventions may include exercises to improve strength, flexibility, and endurance; manual therapy techniques such as massage. Physiotherapy Singapore

nelsonbrokage 13 Mar 12:39  

Bike:

Moving is one of the most stressful things that a person can do in their lifetime. There are a lot of things to think about and organize when you're moving, and it's easy to feel overwhelmed. Hiring a moving services agency can help to reduce the stress of moving by taking care of some of the details for you. Here are some of the ways that a moving services agency can help to reduce stress:

-Packing: Packing up all of your belongings can be a daunting task. The best affordable movers near me can pack up your belongings for you, so you don't have to worry about it.

-Loading and unloading: Loading and unloading all of your belongings into a truck can be very difficult and time-consuming. A moving services agency can take care of this for you, so you don't have to lift a finger.

-Transportation: Transportation is one of the most stressful parts of moving. A moving services agency can transport your belongings for you, so you don't have to worry about it.

asad664 04 Apr 07:37  

Bike:

My Profile
The umay walking pad folds in half, which allows you to easily store it away when not in use without taking up too much space.

asad664 25 May 17:25  

Bike:

My Profile
UTK far infrared heating pads are designed to relieve your pain and improve your wellness by using different natural therapies. utk infrared heating pads

asad664 25 Dec 10:31  

Bike:

My Profile
Balance Natural Medicine, nestled in the picturesque locales of Ridgway and Telluride, Colorado, is a leading integrative medicine center. Their approach combines conventional and alternative therapies, emphasizing holistic well-being. The expert team provides personalized care, integrating evidence-based practices from herbal medicine, acupuncture, nutrition, and lifestyle counseling with conventional treatments. Focused on addressing root causes rather than symptoms, Balance Natural Medicine empowers individuals to actively participate in their health journey. With a commitment to the interconnectedness of mind, body, and spirit, the clinic offers a harmonious and comprehensive approach to healthcare in the heart of Colorado's stunning landscapes. integrative medicine Ridgway

asad664 25 Dec 10:32  

Bike:

My Profile
Located in the beautiful coastal city of Santa Barbara, Inner Strength Medical and Wellness is a trusted healthcare provider dedicated to delivering exceptional holistic care to our community. With a team of highly skilled and compassionate professionals, we prioritize the well-being of our patients, offering a wide range of medical services and wellness programs to support your physical, emotional, and mental health. Whether you're seeking primary care, specialized treatments, or simply looking to enhance your overall wellness, Inner Strength Medical is your partner in achieving a healthier and more vibrant life in the picturesque setting of Santa Barbara, California. chiropractor in santa barbara

asad664 25 Dec 10:33  

Bike:

My Profile
Foundations Health and Physical Medicine, located in Norway, MI, is your destination for comprehensive pain management and wellness services. Our dedicated team of healthcare professionals specializes in Regenerative Medicine, Joint Injections, Chiropractic Care, and Physical Therapy. Whether you're seeking relief from chronic pain, recovering from an injury, or striving to improve your overall well-being, our state-of-the-art facility and personalized foundations health and physical medicine

Georgecameron 17 Feb 06:11  

Bike:

My Profile
I'm thrilled to share my involvement with Global Assignment Help, a leading provider renowned for its exceptional Management Assignment Help worldwide! Collaborating with their team brings me immense satisfaction and pride as we support students in mastering management concepts and navigating their academic journey with confidence.

Leonard72 08 Mar 00:48  

Bike:

My Profile
When it comes to [url=https://howtogrowmarijuana.org]https://howtogrowmarijuana.org[/url] ordering cannabis seeds online, we understand the importance of easy and secure payment options. That's why we have implemented a streamlined and protected online payment system to ensure a seamless transaction process. Our platform utilizes the latest encryption technology to safeguard your personal and financial information, providing you with peace of mind throughout the payment process. With just a few clicks, you can securely complete your order, knowing that your sensitive data is being handled with the utmost care. We prioritize your privacy and strive to provide a hassle-free and secure online payment experience, so you can focus on enjoying your cannabis cultivation journey.

Leonard72 08 Mar 00:49  

Bike:

My Profile
When it comes to https://howtogrowmarijuana.org ordering cannabis seeds online, we understand the importance of easy and secure payment options. That's why we have implemented a streamlined and protected online payment system to ensure a seamless transaction process. Our platform utilizes the latest encryption technology to safeguard your personal and financial information, providing you with peace of mind throughout the payment process. With just a few clicks, you can securely complete your order, knowing that your sensitive data is being handled with the utmost care. We prioritize your privacy and strive to provide a hassle-free and secure online payment experience, so you can focus on enjoying your cannabis cultivation journey.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.