We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

looking for long distance out of london cycling buddies

dalvir 26 Mar 14:26  

Bike:

hi,

im 27 male form west london near heathrow.

weather was amazing this weekend and i want to make this a big year of cycling...

i like to head out of london, places like brighton, portsmouth, kent... anywhere which is easy enough to return from the same day.. tho thats not essential.. what is essential is to ride back... no trains! :D

so...im currently going to head down to minet cycle track every weekend and some evenings to get my riding back on par with the pre-winter days... and this april head out early in the morning and explore out side of london..
would love to join a group and or even one rider... id say im a medium rider... and happily rode 143 miles to brighton and back while it was still day light

let me know if anyones interested... tis the season to be fit!!!

dalvir

Denham_Cyclist 02 Aug 15:22  

Bike:

My Profile
143 miles seems a bit much for me but id like to try extend my cycle routes and distances ive only currently cycled upto 65 miles at the mo i do cycle alone so that is probably why i do work near heathrow and cycle to and from everyday would love to find someone to cycle with around the area hope to hear back from u

susanariding 05 Aug 06:55  

Bike:

Hi,

I am interested. I've been cycling through North Africa for 10 days. But the maximum per day that I have been doing 70 kms. I'm looking for people to go to Brighton from London, if you are interested, let me know on this email:
susanariding@gmail.com

c u

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.