We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

brighton cycling buddy for regular training rides

flybynite 26 May 11:13  

Bike:

Hi,

I'm a relatively keen cyclist who has bitten of more than I can chew! I've entered for a number cyclosportives this summer and am struggerling dooing longer training rides on my own (it's a bit boring!). Ideally I'd like to get out on the bike for a long (ish) ride at least twice a week. I work and live in Brighton and would love to hear from anyone who would be up for riding 40-50 miles at a time.

I'm relatively young and fit and average about 15 mph.

Any takers!?

Jake

Wolverine 26 May 11:46  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Jake,

I can't really help with regular rides, but on 11th June, a couple of us are doing the London to Brighton route a week before the main event. Would mean you catching the train to London in the morning, but at least it's all home bound from then on!

http://www.cycle-route.com/forum/Cycling-Buddies-London-to-Brighton-Thread-2774.html

Let me know if you fancy it,

Tim

flybynite 26 May 12:14  

Bike:

Thanks mate but I'm entered for a sportive on that day.

I'm also doing the L2B the week after, best of luck with it! If you haven't done it before, it's a great route... just save those legs for the dreaded Ditchling Beacon climb!

Cheers,

Jake

Wolverine 26 May 12:32  

Bike:

My Profile
Never ridden the route before, looking forward to it. I did a route recently over Ditchling Beacon, looking to better that time in a few weeks! :-)

Good luck with the sportive.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.