We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Looking for cycling companions in Berks, Oxon, Hamps, Surrey area

helen8054 23 Apr 17:43  

Bike:

Hi

None of my friends are into road cycling and riding alone can be dull. Plus the extra motivation to get out of bed that comes with the fact you've arranged to ride with someone is always helpful! I do Sportives occasionally but would love to get a small group who fancy doing Sunday rides together, nothing too serious, with a coffee stop!

Anyone out there interested?

Helen

paul&deb 09 May 16:50  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi

Your location covers a wide area, where exactly are you based? Reason I ask is I'm in Reading and generally use several main routes at weekends which either go east towards Windsor and back or out towards Marlow then back into the Chilterns and cutting into areas such as Christmas common etc. Ive always riden alone but your right, it can get a little boring sometimes so let me know if any of these areas are suitable for you.

Paul

ade2311 11 May 17:47  

Bike:

Hi
I live in Reading and often cycle around the areas you have covered. I also do Sportive rides occasionally and also i do some Audax rides dont know if you have looked at them.
Drop me an email if interested in any rides.
Adrian Ivory

paul&deb 12 May 14:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Adrian, yes im happy to get together for a ride out, whats your email address please?

Busy this sunday so will probaly only get a quick spin early AM but how about a ride out to Windsor next sunday morning?

Paul

David Lemond 13 May 11:48  

Bike:

Hi, Helen. Where in the BOH&S area are you? I'm in Twyford and trying to raise my game to club run standard this year if I can.
David

David Lemond 13 May 11:49  

Bike:

Hi, Helen. Where in the BOH&S area are you? I'm in Twyford berks and trying to raise my game to club run standard this year if I can.
David

David Lemond 13 May 11:52  

Bike:

Hi, Helen. Where in the BOH&S area are you? I'm in Twyford and trying to raise my game to club run standard this year if I can.
David

Andy74 13 May 13:57  

Bike:

Hi Helen

I also have non cycling friends and often cycle alone. Where do you normally ride? I would be up for a sunday morning ride let me know what you think. Andy

Merv 10 Sep 02:58  

Bike:

Hi Helen I live in Eastleigh Hants - not sure if that's near you but I'm interested in find a friend to do some Sunday morning miles with?

rare beastie 15 Sep 17:39  

Bike:

Hi Helen and Merv,
I'm also in the Eastleigh area, I have ridden out with Sotonia CC a couple of times on Sunday mornings - you could try them?? Or we could meet up for a ride if clubs are not for you.
Ros

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.