We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

paul&deb's Profile Page

paul&deb
Total Posts : 24
Last Active : 4337 day(s) ago

Cycle Events

I've taken part in :
Sep 2010   Orchid New Forest

Routes
This member has not added a cycle route yet.

12/05/2012Looking for cycling companions in Berks, Oxon, Hamps, Surrey areaHi Adrian, yes im happy to get together for a ride...
09/05/2012Looking for cycling companions in Berks, Oxon, Hamps, Surrey areaHi Your location covers a wide area, where exac...
02/05/2012biking in spain...what type bike is best?Have you thought about a cyclo-cross bike? You can...
09/04/2012Oxford classic May 6thHi, how long is the full Oxford ride and are the r...
28/11/2011Spinner classHi, ive not actually done a spin class, often thou...
29/10/2011training rollorYes I use rollers but only as a means of keeping m...
13/10/2011Is there any restrictions of deaf people riding bikes on main roads?I agree with rustyspoke, nothing wrong with cyclin...
23/09/2011The best place you have riden!!North part of Mallorca around Porto Polecia, sun, ...
22/09/2011Roadies - what training do YOU do in the winter?Get the cyclocross bike out which can be fitted wi...
14/09/2011Bristol to London, Kennet/Avon canal path, there and back.Hi, I have done a few sections of the Kennet and p...

Cycle Store

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.