We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycling from London to Bruges

1 2 >
bosun 03 Jan 12:29  

Bike:

My friends and I are planning a cycling trip from London to Bruges in June. It will be a 3 day ride and I need to find hotels for our overnight stops.

First night we finish in Calais, 2nd in Roubaix and 3rd, of course, in Bruges.

Can anyone recommend any hotels in the 3 towns?

We require them to be able to accommodate about 16 people (that's an approximate size of our group) and they need to be near the centre of town, or at least walking distance to some restaurants. Also if they had somewhere secure to put all the bikes that'd be a bonus.

Thanks

Dominic

Bicycle Friends 28 Jan 11:57  

Bike:

My Profile
What a pity your group is so huge. Otherwise the small scale accommodations from the hosts of 'Vrienden op de Fiets' could have been the answer to the Bruges part of your trip. 1 or 2 rooms (and sometimes up to 4) is what they have available for touring cyclists.

ianr 17 Aug 10:13  

Bike:

I am planning a solo charity ride from Liverpool to London via Liege next year and expect to follow the route you mention. Any chance of sharing your route and accommodation information?

Thanks

Ian

sgeluykens@hotmail.co.uk 12 Dec 15:16  

Bike:

We are looking to cycle from London to Flanders fields for charity with a group from work next July. First suggestion from me (Being Belgian) is not to go to Calais but to go to Dunkirk, much easier to get onto route along the coast from France into Belgium, go along the coast up to Zeebrugge before you go inland to Brugge. we will be looking at hotels/guest houses etc and will be happy to share our findings.

moreadventure 31 Mar 06:04  

Bike:

My Profile
This is probably far too late but I can recommend the Hotel Floris in Bruges and they are very accommodating to cyclists.

seomind 07 Dec 12:44  

Bike:

My Profile
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Pure Leverage Review

seomind 07 Dec 12:48  

Bike:

My Profile
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Pure Leverage Review

seomind 07 Dec 12:53  

Bike:

My Profile
I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . LiveOps Review

seomind 07 Dec 12:58  

Bike:

My Profile
Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. LiveOps Review

seomind 07 Dec 13:09  

Bike:

My Profile
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. LiveOps Review

seomind 07 Dec 13:12  

Bike:

My Profile
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Lotto Annihilator Reviews

mrseod 30 May 03:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. Start A Dropshipping Business

mrseod 30 May 03:50  

Bike:

My Profile
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Start A Dropshipping Business

mrseod 30 May 03:52  

Bike:

My Profile
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Start A Dropshipping Business

mrseod 30 May 03:56  

Bike:

My Profile
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Dave Sharpe Review

mrseod 30 May 03:59  

Bike:

My Profile
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Dave Sharpe Review

mrseod 30 May 04:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Dave Sharpe Review

mrseod 30 May 04:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! Kris Krohn Review

mrseod 30 May 04:09  

Bike:

My Profile
As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted Kris Krohn Review

mrseod 30 May 04:12  

Bike:

My Profile
I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it Kris Krohn Review

mrseod 30 May 04:14  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Tom Wang Review

flacohandsome 14 Jul 05:33  

Bike:

My Profile
Cycling from London to Bruges sounds like an amazing adventure! As you plan your journey, it's essential to consider accommodation options that cater to your needs. Have you checked out Hilton Honors reviews ? They can provide helpful information about the quality, services, and locations of Hilton hotels along your route. By reading reviews from fellow cyclists, you can make a right choice and ensure a comfortable stay during your cycling trip. Safe travels and enjoy the scenic route!

asad664 26 Nov 03:13  

Bike:

My Profile
Explore Playa del Carmen’s culinary landscape with our guide to the best Playa Del Carmen restaurants. Playa del carmen restaurants

OKBet 28 Nov 00:31  

Bike:

My Profile
We have a site for sports games. You must be interested. basketball betting website

seoexpert21 29 Nov 04:47  

Bike:

My Profile
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. nhs band 7

seoexpert21 30 Jan 04:53  

Bike:

My Profile
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. [url=https://thefrenzymag.com/proxiyum/]proxiyum[/url]

seoexpert21 30 Jan 04:54  

Bike:

My Profile
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. proxiyum

seoexpert21 31 Jan 03:52  

Bike:

My Profile
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... [url=https://copychecker.com/plagiarism-checker]plagiarism checker[/url]

seoexpert21 31 Jan 03:53  

Bike:

My Profile
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... plagiarism checker

seoexpert21 31 Jan 06:34  

Bike:

My Profile
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. techno karan

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.