We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Has anyone tried physiotherapy for knee pain?

1 2 3 > >>
BarbaraCampbell 09 Jul 06:34  

Bike:

I fell off my bike two months ago and hurt my right knee. I was on treatment for a while, but the pain still persists. It doesn't hurt when I am walking, but hurts a lot, when I am riding a bike. I don't know what to do? I miss riding the bike so much. I just want this pain to go away. I read an article about physiotherapy recently. The blog says it can cure the knee pain. ( http://www.physionow.ca/blog/general-category/knee-injury-custom-knee-bracing-physiotherapy-care/ ) Is this true? Has anyone had similar experience? Please share!

jonsea 11 Jul 02:31  

Bike:

My Profile
I injured my knee skiing and it stopped me even walking for a while .My cycling was put on the "back burner" until i could walk without a walking stick ( which wasn't that long actually ). I had physiotherapy ( both at a private sports clinic and N H S ) but i still cannot say if either or both did any good . The sports clinic used electronic type tools such as ultra sound / infra red etc , whilst the N H S gave me an exercise programme to follow in the hospital gym along with some physiotherapy .
As i say, i don't know if either or both worked , but i do know that you must listen to your body and let it dictate when you are ready to cycle as you used to . Pain is the body's way of telling you that it has still not recovered . When ( after a couple of months ) i did start cycling again ,i took it ever so gently on a circular tour near home and as soon as i felt pain headed home . Gradually the distances would increase as the pain got less.......for any lovers of cycling , walking, skiing it is not a happy time , but , it will get better .

P s i did find a knee brace was a help .

My Latest Route: Apr 2012 lowestoft normanston park

seomind 28 Feb 10:41  

Bike:

My Profile
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Life Coach School Review

seomind 28 Feb 10:46  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... List Building Lifestyle Review

seomind 28 Feb 10:50  

Bike:

My Profile
I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it LifeWave Reviews

seomind 28 Feb 10:56  

Bike:

My Profile
As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted LifeWave Reviews

seomind 28 Feb 11:01  

Bike:

My Profile
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! LifeWave Reviews

seomind 28 Feb 11:04  

Bike:

My Profile
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. LifeVantage Review

SMM pak panel 03 Apr 13:10  

Bike:

Homeowners wanting immediate hot water use hot water recirculation systems. Recirculation systems are inefficient and expensive. Grundfos circulation pumps help. This pump is more efficient, cheaper, and convenient than older methods. This blog article discusses how adding a Grundfos circulating pump in your hot water recirculation system might improve your everyday life. VISIT

asad664 30 Apr 15:49  

Bike:

My Profile
Sunshine offers a range of pediatric services, including well-child exams, immunizations, sick visits, and minor medical procedures. Pediatricians in Lafayette

asad664 08 May 14:46  

Bike:

My Profile
At Creative Smiles – The Best Dental Implants In Thane, we use the best diagnostic tools and advanced technology with our expertise to ensure.
Root Canal Treatment in Thane

mrseod 03 Aug 11:43  

Bike:

My Profile
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 11:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 11:59  

Bike:

My Profile
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 12:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 12:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 12:48  

Bike:

My Profile
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 12:56  

Bike:

My Profile
This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 13:07  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 13:16  

Bike:

My Profile
I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information BAM University

mrseod 03 Aug 13:21  

Bike:

My Profile
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place BAM University

mikerooney 07 Aug 07:31  

Bike:

My Profile
I found this post very exciting. I am also sending it to my friends to enjoy this blog.
T Birds Jacket From Grease

cheapestsmmpanel01 28 Nov 10:39  

Bike:

[url=https://smmpakpanel.com]https://smmpakpanel.com/[/url]
[https://smmpakpanel.com](https://smmpakpanel.com)
https://smmpakpanel.com/

cheap smm panel 01 Dec 04:30  

Bike:

My Profile
Online platforms called https://smmpakpanel.com/ offer a variety of services to increase social media participation. These include buying likes, followers, comments, and views, managing social media accounts, and scheduling postings.

cheap smm panel 01 Dec 04:35  

Bike:

My Profile

paksmmpanel12 15 Dec 04:40  

Bike:

It's crucial to remember that using https://bulkfollows.com/ or services that offer views, likes, followers, and other types of interaction may mean breaking social media platforms' terms of service. An account suspension or other penalties may be imposed on users who use these services, as many platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, actively discourage or outright forbid their use.

aniaqueen232 28 Dec 18:39  

Bike:

My Profile
Immerse yourself in the rejuvenating world of potomac iv drip therapy in USA. Our specialized intravenous treatments are crafted to provide a holistic approach to wellness, promoting vitality and balance.

aniaqueen232 05 Jan 05:34  

Bike:

My Profile
gosloto 7/49 has transcended geographical boundaries, capturing the interest of players beyond Russia. Its global appeal lies in the simplicity of the game structure and the potential for substantial rewards, making it a lottery experience that resonates with a diverse audience.

itbacklabs 05 Jan 06:06  

Bike:

My Profile
Atelier moka est une société architecture et decoration d’intérieur notre architecte
offre des services professionnels comme la conception villa le suivi de chantier
la construction des bâtiments publics et privés (on est basé sur la construction Marrakech construction Marrakech),
votre architecture d’intérieur architecture d’intérieur pour l’aménagement de vos espaces intérieurs qui doit être fonctionnels esthétiques et confortables en jouant avec les volumes ,
la lumière, le mobilier et les matériaux tout en tenant comptent de contraintes techniques et budgétaires ,cependant notre profession ne se limite pas à cet objectif outre l’aspect esthétique général des bâtiments garantir la
fonctionnalité la sécurité et le bien-être voilà à quel point l’essence de l’architecture est profonde.

itbacklabs 05 Jan 06:06  

Bike:

My Profile
Provide public numbers Numeros virtuels temporary numbers to avoid getting spammed
Keep your personal number and identity private.
receive as many SMS as you want from all services , number4sms is a telecom operator
with thousands of numbers so we can renew them every month.
Use our temporary numbers and receive sms online when you sell your car or rent your apartment.

123>>>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.