We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

North East events

gozler 30 Sep 08:36  

Bike:

My Profile
hi, i am from washington tyne and wear and was just wondering if theres any events going on any time soon in the vicinity. ty

My Latest Route: Jan 2009 Wear Tyne Washington Loop
simonannitsford 01 Oct 07:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi,

there's a sponsored event to raise funds to save Seaton Deleval Hall, the ride being from Souter Lighthouse to the hall itself. Use the link below for details.

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/saveit

Simon

My Latest Route: Jun 2008 Mitford To Bolam Lake

A Nutter 08 Oct 12:14  

Bike:

My Profile
If you log on to Sunderland Councils website
and search cycling
You might of missed them though, for the time of year

RobBeck 21 May 16:29  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi i am from Houghton there is a cycling group that meets most sunday mornings at 9am at the ski slope in silksworth there are a few experienced lads that often ride out to the likes of Hartlepool and back and a lot of other places. The man to talk to is Dave Wilcox from Wearside cycling group on 07946803629 or if i can be of further help e-mail me aurac59@o2.co.uk. Call on 07763732206. Facebook RobBeck ok
i go out on my bike EVERY day to do a minimum of 16mls to reach 500 mls target this month

My Latest Route: May 2009 Houghton Le Spring to Seaham Loop via NCN1

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.