We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Chester Challenge

sean8997 19 Aug 11:50  

Bike:

My Profile
Anyone else doing the Chester Challenge on the 29th Aug??? WWW.chesterchallenge.co.uk

My Latest Route: Nov 2011 Bala Lake Vernwy Loop
sean8997 29 Aug 16:46  

Bike:

My Profile
Well, completed the 60 Mile route on the Chester Challange today in 4 hrs 28 mins, may of got round a bit quicker if the wind wasnt blowing a gale, started off dryish then get very wet and very windy then after the drink stop at the halfway point the sun came out, still very windy though. Only problem I found was the direction signs were purple which were hard to see and also the placement of the signs left a bit to be desired, only had to back track a couple of times though. 60 Miles is now officially the furthest I've ever riden and now I feel like I'm wearing someone elses legs!!!

My Latest Route: Nov 2011 Bala Lake Vernwy Loop

erichdmcshane 11 Aug 04:50  

Bike:

The Chester Challenge began last year thanks to state grant money awarded to the Town of Chester by Glens Falls Hospital’s Health Promotion Center. The challenge promotes fitness and wellness, but it is also great for families looking to complete a hiking challenge together. Unlike similar hiking challenges, such as the Saranac Lake 6er Challenge, the Chester Challenge can be tackled a few different ways. check this

seomind 25 Sep 13:12  

Bike:

My Profile
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Lurn

seomind 25 Sep 13:19  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Lurn

seomind 25 Sep 13:25  

Bike:

My Profile
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. Lurn

seomind 25 Sep 13:29  

Bike:

My Profile
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! My Daily Choice

seomind 25 Sep 13:29  

Bike:

My Profile
You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. My Daily Choice

LuckyCola888 23 Aug 01:07  

Bike:

My Profile
Work through the tier system for better player rewards. Lucky Cola

Robert Smith 25 Aug 03:02  

Bike:

It's fair to say that I just bought a Turkish coffee maker, and I'm in love! I have a very unique sensation of anticipation as I watch the coffee froth and bubble in the pot. Every cup I make shows the machine's superb handiwork. The cultural connection and moments of contemplation that come with each cup are just as important as the coffee boost. An excellent purchase is a turkish coffee machine maker if you want to improve your coffee regimen.

beryalnnn 02 Feb 08:46  

Bike:

He froze as his office Dubai Call girls Call girls dubai Call girls in dubai Call girls at dubai Dubai Call girl Call girl dubai Call girl in dubai Indian Call girls dubai door opened. “Hey, Rex, you got a minute? ” Indian Dubai Call girls Call girl dubai Pakistan Call girls in dubai Pakistani.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.