We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

cycling john o groats to carlise

andrew123 22 Dec 16:14  

Bike:

i was wondering if anyone knows how to find good routes for cycling the lenght of scotland? hopefully john o groats to carlise? if anyone has any infomation it would be a blessing thank you Andrew

richardpm38 25 Dec 05:52  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi There,

the National Cycle Network runs the length and breadth of the country, and also cycle scotland has a website, I had a search on the web and came up with this site.. i hope this helps you

http://www.endtoend.info/jogle/

Richard

Ogwen 14 Jul 12:25  

Bike:

My Profile
Follow the national cycle route 7 to inverness and then join route 1. A good ride which I did last year before last. A guide and maps are available from Sustrans also the Scotish National cycle network

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Gort to Kinvarra Via Kilmacduagh

Ogwen 14 Jul 12:29  

Bike:

My Profile
I am doing the route again this summer this time starting from Carlisle. However, I want to bypass Glasgow by going over the Erskine Bridge to Dumbarton. Is the bridge open to cyclists and is there a cycle lane? Does anybody know?

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Gort to Kinvarra Via Kilmacduagh

dudley 15 Jul 02:45  

Bike:

My Profile
A to B, or for the scenery?

go west to Cape Wrath, then wind your way down the West Coast
stunning

straight to Inverness? - boring!

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Forth Estuary Circular

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.