We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Loch Lomond to oban

cycletrip 25 May 08:15  

Bike:

I was wondering if anybody could provide me some advice on a cycle trip i am planning this summer.

I plan to cycle from Balloch along the shore of loch lomond to Tarbet. My plan then is to cycle to Oban and take the ferry to Mull. I will then cycle round the outside of the Island before getting the ferry from Tobermory to Kilchoan and cycle onto corran and take another ferry. From Fotwilliam i plan to cycle up the great glen and finish in inverness.

I have given myself 8 days to do this and wondered if anybody had any advice or knows of any cycle routes (particularly between Tarbet and Oban.

I think the whole route will be about 200 miles.

Many thanks if any one has any comments

roseycheeks 25 May 08:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi there, I cant give any help with the cycle route but I'm just back from a trip to the lovely island of Tiree. Well worth a visit I think. Anyway I stayed in Ayres guest house on the sea front over looking the Ferry terminal. Very handy for early morning Ferries. Just incase you wanted a phone no it's 01631 562 2620. Hope you have a fantastic time. I'm quite envious. Good luck. Pam

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.