We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Biking pals

Sam1 13 Nov 07:42  

Bike:

Hi there

Keen cyclist (& hiker/gym lover but not mega fit!) with mountain bike looking to explore further afield than main city routes, would like to meet up with fellow exercise enthusiasts (individuals or groups) for day trips around Lothians, Glentress etc. Cheers, Samantha

smiff 21 Nov 12:43  

Bike:

Hi my main interest is cycling not just to keep fit also use it to go to work to used to do bit of hillwalking to not as much as i used to.Istay in fife where there are lots ofcycleways and mountain bike tacks to. usually go out for a run on a saturday or sunday with a few of my mates then end up going for a coupleof pints to numb the pain.if you would like to join the merry band drop me an e mail. ta smiff

Ian_Helensburgh 03 Apr 16:36  

Bike:

Hi Sam1

I am also looking for riding buddies to go mountain biking with, Glentress appeals but is a fair distance from me, Carron Valley, Aberfoyle area is where I usualy go.
Drop me a line for a chat about other possibilities.
Ian

Solweb 01 May 08:13  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Sam/Ian,
I'm also on the lookout for cycling companions after my friend who I cycle with has just moved down to London.
I live outside Stirling and know many routes around Aberfoyle, Callander area and would be keen to share some routes with you guys on either mountain or road bikes.
I usually do 40-50 miles on a day's outing but not at any great pace and i like to stop frequently and observe the scenery.
Drop me a line if you fancy meeting up for a ride in the Trossachs area.

Thanks
Graham.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.