We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

How to add maps to iphone

Paul Gatenby 29 Mar 10:05  

Bike:

Dear Forum

Does anyone know how to add the cycle routes from here to an iphone, I have Geolives, Runkeeper and BikeMateLite installed.

I would like to use the gps facilities of my phone to guide me on the routes.

Thanks

Paul

Phoenix1 21 Apr 09:44  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi, sorry to go off topic right away but you can use Nokia Maps on Nokias (well of course) for free and it reads the route out. Not sure if practical when on the move but useful when lost (apart from no GPS sometimes!).

Now in terms of the iPhone I would personally...

Go to Google and if you do not have an account sign up (you can use your own email address)

Go to Maps

Design the route

Save as a personal Map

Load the personal map via the iPhone

No sound but depends what you want really.

One further thing, I have taken to driving most routes first now to look for new pot holes!

bobclewley 03 Jun 08:10  

Bike:

I plan my routes on http://cycle.travel and then export it to my Iphone via email. Then open the GPX file in Bike Hub app...
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bike-hub-cycle-journey-planner/id391782662?mt=8

The good thing with this is that you can down load map tiles at home on wifi.

I have used it and it seems to work really well.... Together with a USB battery pack in one of these http://www.wiggle.co.uk/deuter-energy-bag it works really well and had no problem with battery life.

Kozey00 28 May 02:28  

Bike:

I have purchased an iphone for the first time and don’t know about its features because it is very different than android. I even don’t know how to get dissertation help online by using iphone and to include maps in it that’s why I have decided to get some information from this post. You have shared a very nice piece of information in it.

gmmelissa 18 Jun 05:03  

Bike:

My Profile
I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you join this very special game, it will make you happier chainsaw dance

smithwarner 31 Jan 08:43  

Bike:

When there are students who are stressed out to complete their assignments on their own, we take this important responsibility off their shoulders. If you are unable to find a reliable assignment help let a professional assignment expert to complete your assignment with complete proficiency. The best thing about Write My Assignment is that you can hire PhD experts by asking them to write my assignment online.

samlow2002 23 Feb 10:36  

Bike:

The execution of coursework to order is made using all relevant literary sources, which are the most relevant and not outdated. Writers https://essaywriter.org/examples/marriage carefully check every piece of information and its sources, because mistakes in writing are simply unacceptable. Our company produces term papers to order inexpensively and absolutely on any topic, depending on the needs of your educational institution and on the individual requirements of teachers

normareid90 15 Sep 15:03  

Bike:

Looking for someone to [url=https://www.bestwritemyassignment.co.uk]do my assignment online[/url]? Look no further! We understand the struggles of juggling multiple assignments and deadlines, which is why our team of expert writers is here to help. Our service provides top-notch assistance with any type of academic task, ensuring that you receive a well-researched and professionally written paper.

normareid90 15 Sep 15:04  

Bike:

Are you feeling overwhelmed with your assignments? Do you find yourself constantly asking, Can someone do my assignment online? Well, look no further! With the advent of technology, it has become easier than ever to get your assignments done by professionals at the click of a button. Online assignment help services offer a range of benefits that can completely transform your academic experience.

johnmic629 07 Oct 07:14  

Bike:

My Profile
Awesome blog. I have read and thought about what you said. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
T Birds Leather Jacket

andrewmark 10 Oct 06:44  

Bike:

My Profile
This is the one of the most important information for me. And I am feeling glad reading your article. The article is really excellent?
Jacket In Drive

lillianethan123 01 Nov 16:41  

Bike:

[url=https://financeassignmentshelp.com/online-finance-exam-help/]Online finance exam help[/url] is a game-changer for students who are pressed for time or lacking in confidence. These services provide professional tutors who are experts in their field and have years of experience helping students like you succeed. From revision notes to practice questions, they offer comprehensive study materials that are tailored to your specific needs.

lillianethan123 01 Nov 16:42  

Bike:

What sets online finance exam help apart is the convenience it offers. No longer do you have to spend countless hours searching through textbooks or attending expensive tutoring sessions. With just a few clicks, you can access a wealth of knowledge from the comfort of your own home. So why let stress and anxiety take over? Take advantage of online finance exam help today and unlock your true potential!

LoriPorter123 28 Mar 22:15  

Bike:

Need economics exam help online? Boost your grades and understanding of economic principles with our dedicated online tutoring support.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.