We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

GROUP SETS CONFUSED.COM

newrider1967 20 Jan 07:38  

Bike:

My Profile
I am currently looking to buy a new bike but getting very confused over group sets Shimano 105. Ultegra and Tiagra which is the best I am hearing a lot of people saying 105 what do you think.

herbie 21 Jan 14:26  

Bike:

My Profile
Buy the best you can afford

Found this on a google search not sure how old the info is.

from the Shimano website
Road
Dura ACE Di2
Dura Ace
Ultegra Di2
Ultegra
Tiagra
Sora

From the Campag website
Groupsets ROAD
SUPER RECORDâ„¢ EPS
RECORDâ„¢ EPS
ATHENAâ„¢ EPS
SUPER RECORD
RECORD
CHORUS
ATHENA
CENTAUR
VELOCE

And from SRAM website
Products by Series
SRAM Red -
SRAM Red - Black Edition
SRAM Force
SRAM Rival
SRAM Apex
Quarq
S-Series

My Latest Route: Sep 2012 Birmingham to Worcestor Via Canal

sonajoe 17 Apr 06:43  

Bike:

When it comes to bike group sets, Shimano 105, Ultegra, and Tiagra are all excellent choices, each offering distinct features and moving company los angeles performance levels. Shimano 105 strikes a balance between affordability and performance, making it a popular choice among cyclists for its reliable shifting and durability.

john_son21 17 Apr 07:08  

Bike:

McDonald's is a famous fast-food restaurant chain found all over the world. It is known for its delicious burgers, fries, and milkshakes. McDonald's is a popular place for families and friends to enjoy a quick and tasty meal. They have a menu with a variety of options, so there's something for everyone. Many people love McDonald's because of its affordable prices and convenient locations. Overall, McDonald's is a beloved restaurant that brings joy to many people with its tasty food and friendly atmosphere.
http://mcdonaldsmenuph.com/

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.