We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

sen,Osgody, North Lincs area

cyclebabe43 12 Nov 15:31  

Bike:

Hiya, I'm afemale in my early forties, I'm married with two teenagers who will only cycle with mum if I'm on my mtb.(as apparently I go too fast fo them on my racer lol. I'm a member of a cycling club in Lincoln (my nearest city) but it is too far for many of the ladies to come out to me, esp with the bad weather approaching soon. I'm looking for a lady (or gent road)cyclist who has a good sense of humour. I work shifts in a local nursing home nr Market Rasen. so there will be days I can make some weeks, but not others. I have been a mountain biker for a few years now but have recently taken up road cycling due to arthritus in one of my knee joints. I enjoy cycling and would like to try my hand at some sportives next season.

Faroth 12 Nov 16:52  

Bike:

My Profile
Try Lincsquad's website. It is a quadrathlon club based in Brigg with lots of budding cyclists. They have bike rides for newbies every other Sunday. Alternatively try Lindsay cycle club in Grimsby for weekly weekend rides.
Cheers
Sloworm

My Latest Route: Nov 2010 Keelby to Normanby Le Wold and North Ormsby Loop

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.