We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

do you like experimenting with your partner?

Saimon1232 13 Aug 02:22  

Bike:

do you like experimenting with your partner? feel free to tell us the truth

Dolonik 13 Aug 02:27  

Bike:

I like really kinky sex that's rough, but my boyfriend only likes romantic sex. I find it hard to get turned on and it becomes boring, and I find I don't look forward to it. How do I find a middle ground with him, while still respecting his boundaries?

Filipovvvv 13 Aug 02:29  

Bike:

My Profile
sure! I like to experiment with my partner. it excites us and we try something new and different. I advise you, too, not to waste time and try the games for adults. I'm sure this will bring you and your partner closer together and you will get even more pleasure from sex. maybe you should buy interesting products for sexual experiments. I recently purchased leather harnesses women . my partner liked it. I advise you to familiarize yourself with a wide range of unique products on this site and I am sure you will find something useful for yourself

Shnaider 01 Sep 08:25  

Bike:

My Profile
What do you mean to experiment?

Edinson 01 Sep 08:31  

Bike:

My Profile
Hello, experimenting means trying something new in your sex life, for example, my wife and I recently ordered an elf sex doll to diversify our sex life. Over time, spouses get bored with the monotony and for this it is necessary to experiment, this helps to maintain good relations.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.