We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Way of the Roses

geeka 05 Mar 08:53  

Bike:

My Profile
Hello, I am doing the 170 mile way of the roses over 3 days the first weekend of July and am wanting help with a training plan.

I cycle to and from work about 10-12 miles a day up and down hills 4 times a week so have a decent level of fitness. Does anyone have any ideas. to cycle all the way to work is 25 miles so was thinking of basing it around that. Getting to 50 miles a day 3 times 2 weeks before the ride and working back from there down to 2 days etc. I would still do my normal 10-12 miles a day the other times. Not sure really, any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Tim

hulda56sa 07 Mar 05:28  

Bike:

He or she should have experienced the reflection associated with some sort, simply because We in no way noticed him or her browse around, however he or she stopped when i proceeded to go close to, regarding a good [url=http://www.outbackbikers.com/]cycling apparel[/url] to the ascend. We in no way appeared back again, however experienced an excellent ascend, cresting from regarding 13 mph.

geeka 07 Mar 05:34  

Bike:

My Profile
i think you are a spammer my friend

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.