We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

The PlayStation 5 version of Final Fantasy XIV will begin on May 25th

rodeoneerer 25 May 02:16  

Bike:

As part of this weekend's Final Fantasy XIV Digital Fan Festival 2021 Square Enix announced that official service for the PlayStation 5 version of Final Fantasy XIV will begin on May 25th alongside Patch 5.55. Previously Final Fantasy XIV had been available in beta on the new PlayStation console but the "launch" of service had yet to happen. All of that changes in just a few short weeks however allowing more players than ever to jump into the popular Final Fantasy massive multiplayer online role-playing video game.

It’s said to be part of a slew of Final Fantasy updates that will apparently be the focus of the event alongside information about Final Fantasy XVI Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade.

Patch 5.55 of FFXIV will contain Part 2 of the Death Unto Dawn main story quest more content in the Save the Queen questline epilogue quests for YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse and more. This is the last major update leading into FFXIV's upcoming Endwalker expansion which will release on Nov. 23 and become available on Nov. 19 for those who preordered.

In addition to the PlayStation 5 launch date of Final Fantasy XIV Square Enix also revealed that the next expansion for the popular video game Endwalker will release later this year on November 23rd with early access to it available to those that pre-order. Endwalker will add a ton of new content to the title including new cities new jobs with Sage and Reaper a new playable race in the form of male Viera and more. That's on top of the already massive amount of content already available in the base Final Fantasy XIV experience and previous expansions Heavensward Stormblood and Shadowbringers.

The PS5 version of the game includes faster load times native 4K resolution high resolution UI DualSense haptic feedback support new trophies and 3D audio support. Those who already own FFXIV on the PS4 will be able to upgrade to the PS5 version for free.

Most valuable [url=https://www.z2u.com/final-fantasy-xiv-arr/items-3-1241][b]FFXIV Items[/b][/url] are FFXIV weapons gear armor sets and mounts. Usually you get these items by doing quests which is the main activity for getting the best armor sets weapons and gear scattered throughout Final Fantasy XIV world. Finding specific Final Fantasy XIV items requires investing personal time. At [url=https://www.z2u.com/][b]z2u.com[/b][/url] you can save your personal time when buying FFXIV items from trusted sellers from our marketplace.

thaihaclinic 26 May 23:11  

Bike:

My Profile
Phòng xem xét ?a khoa Thái Hà là v? trí ch?m sóc th? xác toàn di?n cho b?n và gia ?ình b?n. Th?y thu?c gi?i - th? y t? hi?n ??i c?ng cáp s? khi?n cho b?n hài lòng.

Zetbet 16 Aug 14:59  

Bike:

The market for consoles this year has become more in demand due to the shortage of video cards and their prices. I bought myself a PS5 game console to play modern games. I also plan to buy Nintendo Switch to make the gameplay more comfortable. I read the notes about this https://itechcluster.com/does-switch-have-camera/ controller: how does it work, does it have a camera, etc. This is a really cool device.

Zetbet 16 Aug 15:01  

Bike:

The market for consoles this year has become more in demand due to the shortage of video cards and their prices. I bought myself a PS5 game console to play modern games. I also plan to buy Nintendo Switch to make the gameplay more comfortable. I read the notes [url=https://itechcluster.com/does-switch-have-camera/]about this[/url] controller: how does it work, does it have a camera, etc. This is a really cool device.

Zetbet 16 Aug 15:02  

Bike:

The market for consoles this year has become more in demand due to the shortage of video cards and their prices. I bought myself a PS5 game console to play modern games. I also plan to buy Nintendo Switch to make the gameplay more comfortable. I read the notes about this controller: how does it work, does it have a camera, etc. This is a really cool device.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.