We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Scottish Coast to Coast Mountain Bike Route- Ratagan to Montrose

richardpm38 03 Jun 11:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi all.. its been a while since I posted on here..sorry... since last posting I have completed the West Highland Way 3 times, The East Highland Way and The Great Glen Way all on Mountain Bike... this year I plan to do Scottish Coast to Coast for more of a challenge and hoping to Camp along the route. and travelling alone...hoping to finish in 6 days.. the main thing that worries me is Navigation and also places to get food.. I don't really plan to carry much food.. but hope to be able to buy at least a pub tea and a breakfast each day with snacks in-between I have the Scotland Trails Book .. written by Tim Woodcock of MT-B Pro Magazine.. but I gather this has been written some time ago... the last thing I need is to tackle the Corriearick Pass without a decent breakfast.. ? has anybody done this route ? and could give some pointers as to EATING Places and places for wild camping etc.. I am busy training just now gradually building up and getting my behind toughened up for the journey... any help or comments greatly appreciated..p.s I may do the WHW again as a warm up.

Richard

henny123 22 Sep 03:12  

Bike:

The Scottish Coast to Coast is a mountain bike route that travels from the Scottish heardle mainland to the island of Orkney. The route is a challenging and scenic ride that takes you through some of the most beautiful landscapes in Scotland.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.