We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Routes

davediver 26 Oct 10:06  

Bike:

My Profile
Great looking web site, I am sure however, that the route planning facility had more features than it does now. I.e. you could do satelite image overlay, zoom in and out etc. Whats the reason that the functionality has been reduced?

My Latest Route: Jul 2009 Strines Inn Circular
mattk 26 Oct 13:56  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks Dave,

We haven't actually altered any of the map functionality since the previous website so zoom in & out should be along the left side of the map, the satellite button should be between the map and hybrid buttons. What browser are you using?

Matt

My Latest Route: Feb 2010 National Cycle Network 15 NCN

davediver 26 Oct 14:12  

Bike:

My Profile
IE 6, just checked again and I can confirm I cannot see these buttons. I am on a network through a works pc but i am not experiencing other problems. Not sure if your using google maps. I can see Google maps ok. Just wonder if anybody else is having similar issues.

Thanks

My Latest Route: Jul 2009 Strines Inn Circular

mattk 26 Oct 14:24  

Bike:

My Profile
Hmm, ok we'll look into that, but you may want to upgrade your browser to IE 7 or 8 - they seem to have fewer problems such as this. I realise this may not be possible due to it being a works PC.

My Latest Route: Feb 2010 National Cycle Network 15 NCN

dudley 27 Oct 10:01  

Bike:

My Profile
i think your key mistake is having anything to do with Internet Explorer, unless you are in prison and there are no other choices!

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Forth Estuary Circular

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.