We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Roll on the summer

Davidmalcolm 30 Jan 10:23  

Bike:

Im very new to this, email was i thought my limit, so please be kind, I am keen to get riding again I have bought a Dawes which i remember from the past as being good.
I want to start doing short rides, where I live is at the top of a hill I guess about 1 in 4 so I have obtained a rack for the car, so I want to drive to somewhere to leave the car and ride, so any ideas would be most helpfull and to meet someone of same ilk would be good.
What do you think?

skiad1 30 Jan 17:18  

Bike:

My Profile
I think it's great you've got a bike! Hope you really enjoy it and have some magic times. If you're looking for riding partners you should tell folk where you're from and check your local group of ctc riders when you get a bit fitter.....

swalld 01 Feb 07:34  

Bike:

My Profile
Good on you. Best thing I did was take up cycling. Before you know it the hill to your house won't be a challenge. I have a 1 in 10 hill on the way home from work and used to hate it - now don't think about it

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.