We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Need some good advice on halogen lamps, from you.

OlafYong 06 Jun 09:18  

Bike:

Need some good advice on halogen lamps, from you. On my wife's car (Kia Rio 2), you need to change the lamps, because one of them burned out (and it was shining very badly), and I would very much like to put something more or less decent, since her vision is not 100% and trips at night from work for her just the same quest)). Subtracted that it is possible to install 80W or 100W for a brighter light, but I doubt that the wiring will approve of such manipulations. I ask for help and recommendations, advice, it is possible even for specific names of lamps, manufacturers who have come across a similar choice and decided on it. Thanks a lot in advance!

KarikSmash 07 Jun 03:46  

Bike:

My Profile
To begin with, adjust the headlights, polish and put something with yellowness in color. The fact is that with yellowness, the contrast increases and objects on the road are better visible. White and cyan give a better lighting feeling. But this is an optical illusion. And in rain, fog and snow, it reflects and impairs visibility. They can be seen from afar and the owner is 0 sense! 80 watt wiring will hold up. It's not about the wiring, but how long the reflector will live. And I maintain that h4 halogen bulbs . The glass is warming and the glass is cleaner in snow and rain.

yejojik 07 Jun 10:11  

Bike:

My Profile
it is very interesting for me
Thanks a lot for this topic

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.