We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

NCR 5 Pumphouse Lane section in Redditch

oorwullie 09 Sep 07:50  

Bike:

My Profile
NCR no5. Cyclists beware that the section from Upper Bentley to Webheath is non-negotiable at the ford in event of heavy rain. This section is also very poorly maintained with regard to pot holes, flints, gravel, hedge flailings (during autumn) and mud. Be prepared for punctures should you be riding 700c's like I do. I had 4 in the half mile stretch on my last run along it.

My Latest Route: Sep 2008 NCR55 Barnt Green to Alvechurch to Arrow Valley
seo 10 May 04:43  

Bike:

My Profile
I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.This post is really the best on this valuable topic. spiegelcam

belinda3072020@gmail.com 11 May 03:02  

Bike:

In the frightening video game fnaf, you must survive five nights at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza without suffering harm from the mechanical monsters.

JohanLiebert 12 May 09:33  

Bike:

I recently used unipapers.org for the first time and have to say that I'm more than impressed with the service they provided. Their customer service was outstanding, they delivered my paper well before the deadline, and the paper was of the highest quality. I'm definitely recommending unipapers.org to my friends and family and will be using them again in the future. Unipapers.org reviews are definitely deserved!

seo 13 May 13:23  

Bike:

My Profile
I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. reits in nigeria

seo 14 May 13:38  

Bike:

My Profile
Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. warzone 2 vpn

seo 24 May 09:55  

Bike:

My Profile
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/people-changed-world/

seo 09 Jun 11:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Wow! This article blew me away. The author's ability to present complex ideas in a concise and accessible manner is commendable. I've bookmarked this page for future reference. Kudos! minecraft download

seo 10 Jun 12:54  

Bike:

My Profile
This article provided valuable insights on the topic. I appreciate the in-depth analysis and will definitely share it with my network. ekrany led emgevents.pl

seo 12 Jun 03:40  

Bike:

My Profile
I've been struggling to grasp the concepts discussed in this article, but your clear explanations have made it much easier for me to understand. Thank you for simplifying complex ideas. Plastiq Alternative

seo 13 Jun 00:50  

Bike:

My Profile
I'm impressed by the level of detail in this article. The author has covered every aspect of the topic, leaving no stone unturned. It's evident that a lot of research went into crafting this piece. Great job! camzl

seo 08 Jul 10:35  

Bike:

My Profile
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Digital Marketing Agency South Africa

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.