We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Is there any country offers citizenship by buying a property or invest?

jhony smith 21 Oct 01:34  

Bike:

Best Answer
There are countries providing for "fast track" way of getting citizenship - economic citizenship or citizenship-by-investment. Only three of them do it officially and legally: Commonwealth of Dominica, St.Kitts & Nevis, Austria. While citizenship in Austria is very expensive and still not easy to get, Dominica and St.Kitts & Nevis are great choices for different purposes.

lolapaluuza 05 Jun 16:11  

Bike:

What purpose? If you are looking for countries with a more favorable tax situation, then this is too complicated. If you want to make more money, then just make money online, it is much easier.

Lowerkoker 05 Jun 17:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Now such a way to gain a foothold in the country is not entirely relevant because many countries allow companies to register without citizenship. Therefore, it is easier to make money online through global firms. Or use such simple methods as rewards affiliates. Today it is a popular way to make money.

ulrickaka 28 Jul 13:16  

Bike:

Hollywood Celebrity Movie Jackets and Replica Leather Costumes Available at Our Store Discounted Price Mens and Womens New Fashion Jacket Sale No.1 ...
[url=https://www.buymoviejackets.com/]Buy Movie Jackets[/url]

autumnbeautywish 05 Jan 01:42  

Bike:

I think there are some countries which actually offers full citizenship if you buy property to them. Try searching on the internet for more info. I believe there are answers there for your queries. Hope you find the right answer!

Have you ever tried among us game new map? Better try it now. There are lots of cool stuffs and challenging yet interesting task in that new map as well. Get you among us online pc games download now. Enjoy!

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.