We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Is it possible for me to control how employees use computers in the office?

tekex` 07 Jun 10:04  

Bike:

My Profile
Is it possible for me to control how employees use computers in the office?

hemaboj 13 Jul 17:17  

Bike:

My Profile
You need to learn how to control the implementation of the assigned tasks. Each employee must understand the full responsibility of his work.

Miller10 13 Jul 23:14  

Bike:

The [url=https://stickmanhook.io]stickman hook[/url] game can be played on a PC, Android phone or, iOS phone.

yejojik 15 Jul 13:26  

Bike:

My Profile
I understand your concern. Now all office work is done through a computer. Our company was also concerned about and interested in control. Therefore, our office has installed computer monitoring software https://www.refog.com/employee-computer-monitoring-software.html
Refog Employee Monitor records and monitors your employee's activities and provides you on-site and remote access to employee's logs and computer screens in real time. The software-only solution can be installed in a matter of minutes, and does not require any hardware other than an ordinary PC.
This is the best solution

Alyssalauren 17 Mar 12:12  

Bike:

My Profile
As an IT security expert, I specialize in implementing strategies to regulate employee computer usage. Utilize software solutions for monitoring, access control, and used handyman in your pocket content filtering. Establish clear policies outlining acceptable use and consequences for violations. Effective management ensures productivity, security, and compliance within the workplace environment.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.