We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Is it fashionable to wear men's jewelry?

Shnaider 29 Apr 06:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Hello everyone, do you think men can wear jewelry?

Edinson 29 Apr 09:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Hello, seeing jewelry on a man is a rarity, because the lion's share of representatives simply do not like them. But if you look at the development of fashion, you can see the gradual popularization of such accessories. Gold pendants are the second most popular jewelry worn by both young guys and older men. This is due to the versatility of the solution and the comfortable side. The suspension does not interfere during operation and does not cause discomfort. As a rule, pendants complement casual looks. Business and formal outfits do not imply a combination with this kind of jewelry, but even in this stylish famous men find their combinations of self-expression. If you do not plan to shine on the red carpet, conquering the paparazzi with new looks, it is better to refrain from using gold pendants or wear them under your clothes.

Alyssalauren 13 May 06:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Yes. Of course!! It's really nice to wear fashionable jewelry by men nowadays. Men love to wear chains, rings and of course earrings nowadays. There www.justrheumatology.com are many shops that are providing men's jewelry facilities. I am looking here for more updates on that. Keeps hare more details here.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.