We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycle maps for the iPad

hookhai 18 Mar 08:55  

Bike:

My Profile
Can anyone recommend an app for creating maps that works well for the iPad. Most of the websites (including this one) which have route planners don't work particularly well on the iPad

Any thoughts / advice appreciated

herbie 18 Mar 11:19  

Bike:

My Profile
have a look at EveryTrail Pro .. .. I use it on Iphone ....I have planned routes on normal browser then transferred ... but it may work directly from Ipad.

My Latest Route: Sep 2012 Birmingham to Worcestor Via Canal

hookhai 18 Mar 13:12  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for that. This app seem to record a trail by riding the route first. What I'm looking for is an app where I can plan for example a + 30mile route before I do it. Lots of websites such mapmyride let you do this but I've not found one that works in iPad

Shaggy b 18 Mar 15:27  

Bike:

Hi

I use Cycle meter on my Iphone, it give you all the info you want also the route you have taken, which u can put onto fb

Regards

Brian

herbie 19 Mar 03:20  

Bike:

My Profile
see if 'CycleStreets app' is what you required - plans routes but limited to streets / roads no offroad

For me I find the browser based ridewithgps really easy to use .

My Latest Route: Sep 2012 Birmingham to Worcestor Via Canal

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.