We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Can anyone suggest a good route approx 120 miles (Based in Northwest)

johnny x 05 Feb 18:28  

Bike:

Hi folks,

A group of us did the sustran c2c last year and had that much of a good time we've decided to gear up for a similar trip in 2008.

Having a few probs selecting a similar route for this year, basically what we're looking for is listed below:

• Any route approx 100-140 miles in the lake district, Wales or Derbyshire (Dark peak)
• 3 day trip,
• Willing to camp or doss in bunk houses/barns,
• Lots of great views a must,
• Poss option for our more adventurous chaps to take on some down hills sections, while the rest of us enjoy a relaxing picnic,
• Advice on poss sustran routes which fit the above,

Hope somebody can help.

Be safe on the roads and happy biking!

Johnny X (By the way thats a letter x not a kiss)

larrymartin1job 28 Nov 02:11  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Johnny X! Sounds like an exciting adventure you're planning! Have you considered exploring the Pennine Bridleway in the Dark Peak area? It offers stunning views and some thrilling downhill sections for the adventurous riders. Happy biking and safe travels!
Private Money Lending for Real Estate in Circle Pines

fesec75693 04 Apr 13:00  

Bike:

My Profile
I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: Orlando Exterminator

fesec75693 04 Apr 13:02  

Bike:

My Profile
During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Oviedo Exterminator

fesec75693 05 Apr 07:27  

Bike:

My Profile
I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. Kissimmee Exterminator

fesec75693 16 Apr 14:17  

Bike:

My Profile
It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. Tampa Exterminator

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.