We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

CRASH

harrisman 27 Feb 17:38  

Bike:

My Profile
I was out yeaterday cycled 23 mile and at the end of my run i went round a roundabout. and lost the bike from underneath me.I dont no if there was oil on the road or if the roads were just greasy. I ended up with a few cuts and bruises. has anyone else done anything like this.

skiad1 28 Feb 15:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Bummer! hope the bike's ok as you sound like you are. I've come off a few times on black ice over the years so can sympathise. Tend to ride like a nun round corners/roundabouts/junctions at this time of the year. Roads tend to be greasy as, and there's the added challenge of diesel on top :( I try to stay upright n slow, esp. round town. I've soooo got the wrong tyres on one of the bikes at the mo and regularly spin out the rear when starting off, esp. uphill gradients. It's nothing to do with my explosive power(in my wildest dreams....there's still no chance :)) but how slick the roads are, coupled with the wrong tyres.......

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.