We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Anti Glare Glasses

Gav-la 09 Oct 08:18  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi, Can anybody recommend a good pair of anti glare glasses. Currently with riding into work in the dark mornings I am struggling to see the road when confronted by car headlights on an unlit road. This mornings ride has left me thinking it may be time to drive to work for the next 4 months until sunrise is nice and early again. Dont really want to be a fair weather rider, but may have to be a Sunday rider till March :-(

spaceman 09 Oct 14:56  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Gav-La
Yes know what u mean, and when the clocks change you will be the same going home. I usually chicken out when the clocks change, too many near misses in the past.

My Latest Route: Jul 2012 Bedworth to Startford Via Fosse Way and Return Via Kenilworth

Lavender 25 Dec 05:45  

Bike:

My Profile
I agree, good anti-glare glasses help you ride your bike better and keep you safe.

Bowning 25 Dec 07:24  

Bike:

My Profile
My wife likes to ride her bike in the park in the morning and she often complained to me about the poor visibility of the road due to the glare in the lenses of the glasses. Well, without thinking twice, I ordered designer glasses for women for my wife and now the problem of lens flare has completely disappeared. Remember that your health and safety can depend on the quality of the lenses in your glasses, so choose only quality sunglasses.

Alyssalauren 09 Feb 03:15  

Bike:

My Profile
Anti-Glare-Glasses are the perfect solution for anyone looking to reduce the amount of glare coming from digital screens. Whether you're working on a computer, watching TV, buy cbd edibles online or playing video games, these glasses can help reduce the strain on your eyes. Not only do they protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, they also make it easier to focus on what you're looking at. For anyone who spends a lot of time in front of screens, Anti-Glare-Glasses are a must-have.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.