We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Alston to Tynemouth - is it too much in one go?

CaptainKirk 16 Feb 12:00  

Bike:

Hello
Doing the C2C in May.
Just planning the route but have not yet got the C2C map but thinking if we stayed overnight Penrith then onto Alston the next day, is it a bit much to go all the way to Tynemouth in one go when we are both over 55, not ultra fit but should be OK by May?
It is just that I would feel as we only live in Newcastle it would be a hard to stay overnight somewhere when we are so close to home.
I realise that it is relient on us but wondered what others may have done. Is it hard work up to then & might we be too tired for the last lap?
Any advice welcome as at the stage of booking accommodation.
Thanks
CaptainKirk

larrymartin1job 22 Nov 05:44  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi CaptainKirk, sounds like an exciting adventure! Considering your age and fitness level, breaking the journey into two days with a stop in Alston seems reasonable. It ensures a more enjoyable ride and allows you to savor the experience. Happy planning and best of luck on your C2C journey in May!
Siding Installation Services in Tualatin Oregon

fesec75693 17 Apr 10:23  

Bike:

My Profile
You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. Orlando Termite Control

Bike:

My Profile
It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. Oviedo Termite Control

Bike:

My Profile
I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. Deltona Exterminator

Bike:

My Profile
Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to This is my page. Kissimmee Bed Bug Control

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.