We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

new to cycle route

sean convery 18 Jun 18:24  

Bike:

hello i am from jarrow could some of the other members out there give me any good cycle routes that they have done i will give them a try thank you very much if any of the members could that would be great thank
sean convery

txbnet 19 Jun 09:16  

Bike:

My Profile
Try going from Jarow through the pedestrian tunnel to North of the Tyne and follow the blue signs to Newcastle Quayside, its all along an old railway line. Once you get to Newcastle cross the Millenium Bridge and follow the cycle route on the south bank of the Tyne back to Jarrow. It should be around 28 miles in total, so a good start for you to try over say three hours at a leisurely pace. You will only come across traffic very occasionally as about 90% is traffic free.

My Latest Route: Jan 2011 Whitley Bay to Bellingham

Oldpat 19 Jun 12:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Are you looking for off-road or on-road routes?

Patrick

My Latest Route: Jun 2012 Rowlands Gill - Haltwhistle Via Blanchland

sean convery 19 Jun 13:03  

Bike:

hello pat just off road thank you

sean convery 19 Jun 13:05  

Bike:

thank you four giving me a cycling rout to do i will give it ago when i get back from
offshore

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.